Official Community Forums Home

50%sexual50%nonsexual50%sexual50%nonsexual!!

DarylDixon

• Members

I'm asking for my wife here. 50% of the time we have awesome sex, we both agree on this. We can be very sensual and we can also be very kinky and adventurous. Then the other 50% of the time she does not want anything sexual. She says she feels like there's someone else controlling a switch in her brain that says to be sexual or don't be sexual. She gets very frustrated when this happens. She fears that I will leave her. I tell her that will never happen because we can be intimate sometimes and other reasons as well, the reasons I married her. She won't talk to anyone about it, she says no one will understand. Can someone help please?

• Like 1

• Members

I have experienced same conflicts. First off you guys are talking about this. Mature unselfish people like my self can help. Don't let this be a wedge in the marriage. There are variables to try to improve or discard. I would like to give guidance to nip this in the bud. But you're already going in the right direction, wanting to preserve your marriage.

All the best and there is Hope

• Members

W

I have experienced same conflicts. First off you guys are talking about this. Mature unselfish people like my self can help. Don't let this be a wedge in the marriage. There are variables to try to improve or discard. I would like to give guidance to nip this in the bud. But you're already going in the right direction, wanting to preserve your marriage.

All the best and there is Hope