Official Community Forums Home

NIPPLES, ORGASMS, MASTURBATION AND FIRSTS

DarylDixon

• Members

Hello everyone,,

Nipples, this is in response to an older post re NIPPLES.  I love sucking on my husband’s nipples and he loves it too.  I love the moans and the deeper thrusts when I do this. He is a giant and I am petite, I am mouth level with his nipples and I will take advantage whenever, wherever I can. 

Orgasms, this is in response to an older post re OGASIMS.  I didn’t have a real orgasm until I met my husband. Hitting the G-spot makes me squirt; I thought that was the big O, um no!  My SO gave me my first orgasm.  I cried.  The emotion was so intense, so deep and soul reaching and I convulsed and had another one almost immediately when he thrust into me, it was amazing.  It’s a feeling that is not tangible.  You can’t touch it but man oh man you can feel it rush through your blood, I start to sweat and I want to gyrate until I reach that pivotal moment and when it explodes like a nova WOW.  Something to consider, the deeper the connection you have with your partner, the more intense the orgasm is, JMO.    

Okay, I am a 57 yr old woman and a closet hedonist.  I say this because my curiosity with sex started when I was 10.  I started developing breasts when I was 11.  My first orgasm (g-spot) unbeknownst to me was 12.  I actually squirted but at the time I thought I was wetting the bed.  I lost my virginity again through masturbation and penetration with hairbrush and anything that was penis like.  I was very active and into gymnastics and cheerleading that my hymen was shredded webs, no pain or blood and if there was I didn’t notice.  Very flexible and could do a backbend flip and splits without thinking.  That was then certainly not now.

My first was when I was 17 and I asked the dude afterwards, “Is that it?”  I was so disappointed and very dissatisfied.  We never went out again, he was mortified.  Now that I think back on it I should have waited for a MAN, not a BOY.  But girlfriends talk and those who did the deed made it sound better than what it actually was, at least for me.  So sex was not a big deal until my late 20s and met my first real boyfriend.  He was a tits and ass man and he also had straying eyes, hands and cock.  Despite his philandering, he once told me I exuded sex.   I would walk into a room and heads turned.  I was oblivious.  I never thought I was attractive.  I was awkward around men.  I was unapproachable according to him but he saw me and wanted me.  He was a jerk but I was so naive that I stayed with him until I had enough.  The sex was not worth the tears that fell afterwards.  I think it was more the need of being in a relationship since most of my friends were getting married or already were married.  I was the last to marry.  2 months later I met my husband.

When did you start to masturbate?  When did you lose your virginity?  Was it anything like mine? 

• Like 1