Official Community Forums Home

TRAVELING WITH TOYS

• Members

Hello everyone,,

my first post here. My sweet wife and I are flying to Maui from San Francisco to celebrate our 30th anniversary next week. Last year after discovering this site I started buying toys for her/us. We'd like to take our toys to Maui and back without causing a Homeland Security Alert or undue attention. We're talking a vibrating dildo, shower bunny, clit vibrator, etc. Clearly these would be in our check on bag not carry on and the batteries would be removed. I understand the bag will be unlocked, scanned, and can be individually searched. Coming back from Maui it's my understanding everything is searched for plants and produce.

So, my question is does anyone have personal recent experience transporting toys to Hawaii from SF and back, and what are your thoughts or tales about potential problems or pitfalls. Many thanks to all and thanks so much for a great forum.

As long as you have them documented that you brought them with you there won't be any issues well except for the customs agents talking about your toys but seriously it won't be any problem just don't bring everyone you OWN just the ones that you need if you know what I mean 😉like me personally I don't go ANYWHERE WITHOUT MY SHOWER MOUNT FLESHLIGHT seriously that's become my MORNING RITUAL