Official Community Forums Home

masterbating

kanga grey

• Members

tell me if i am weird, i am straight male but would like to try masturbate a male one to  see how other males dick feels  like and how they cum does this  make me weird?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, kanga grey said:

tell me if i am weird, i am straight male but would like to try masturbate a male one to  see how other males dick feels  like and how they cum does this  make me weird?

OMG Hell no it just means your NORMAL SERUIOLY most of us guys fantasize about playing with another guys cock because we know how it feels to play with ourselves so of course we fantasizeabout how it would feel to play with ANOTHER GUYS COCK AS WELL 

• Like 1

• Members

I think it's normal also. I've got a small size cock and often fantasize what it would feel like to hold on to some of the mega sized once I see on this site

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rio said:

I think it's normal also. I've got a small size cock and often fantasize what it would feel like to hold on to some of the mega sized once I see on this site

It's really the same feeling HONESTLY you just don't have to stroke as long believe me it'sdefinitely a really good workout jerkingoff my cock but the rewards are FANTASTIC SERUIOLY 

8 hours ago, kanga grey said:

Not werird at all sweetheart 

• Thanks 2

• Members
Just now, Sometimeslonley said:

Sweet

Thanks 

• 2 years later...
  • Members
40 minutes ago, Willdou said:

Excited you sure know how to make a man's cock get hard!!! Mmmm 

Thanks, I know how to make it feel good. I enjoy giving sexual pleasure to others. Go on and stroke it. Show me you shooting your load. I love seeing a guy cum. Gives me a hard on as well.🍆💦💦💦👅yummmmm