Official Community Forums Home

Lover's Leaf

Mikayla1

• Members

NO1070-1main.jpg

Do you think that Eve was sexually satisfied in the garden by Adam all the time? What do you think she did when Adam had to watch the squirrels playing nut football? She had to put on her Lover’s Leaf and entertain herself, of course! This cute, hands free little leaf-shaped toy is seriously cute and definitely does provide pleasure that any woman would bite the devil’s apple to have!

Designed to provide the 3-stimulations – vaginal, anal and clitoral – the Lover’s Leaf is just for women and it ROCKS! Now, while I can admit right off the bat that I would prefer a little more penile shaft with this toy and wished the anal stimulator was a little larger of course – this toy has some fantastic vibrations that make it all worth while!

The format of this toy is really ingenious – it looks just like a jelly leaf. The “stem” of the leaf provides the anal stimulation; the middle of the leaf has a small, 3” shaft with a bullet inside it for vibration; finally, the front of the leaf has a clitoral “bump” which provides clitoral stimulation. All these functions in one toy which can be worn with the thigh straps OR can be used manually – you decide! The vibrations are activated by an attached control pad. Just lean back, turn up the vibes and orgasm!

When I saw the box for this toy I immediately thought it was very clever. The woman on the box who is wearing the Leaf is beautiful and it really looks like a modern day Eve enjoying herself in the Garden of Eden! I was anxious to try this toy – and even more anxious to show my hubby.

When I pulled the toy out of the box, my hubby said, “what the……” obviously never having seen a toy like this before. I explained to him how it was supposed to work, and he was excited to help me with the controller! After washing the toy, I lubed it up and placed the thigh straps around my thighs. My hubby helped to lube up the toy and place the anal extender and penile shaft into the appropriate places. I can say that the anal extender is very comfortable, especially if you are a beginner and just getting into anal play. The shaft itself is a little small for me – but for a beginner it would be perfect.

I settled the Leaf in for its test run and my hubby turned on the vibrations! I must say, the size of the shaft was NOT an issue after the vibrations started! The whole leaf vibrates with really, nice vibes and this activates the clitoral stimulation as well as the anal extender. The clitoral stimulator could have been a bit higher on the leaf, but I adjusted myself so it would work! Therefore, what this toy lacks in size the vibrations more than make up for. There is also something very nice about not having to hold the toy. As I reclined on my bed, my hubby worked the controller – watching me squirm and wiggle with pleasure!

I was very surprised that my orgasm built so quickly, but I had a nice series of orgasms in less than 5-minutes! All in all, this toy delivered better than I would have expected! When reading the box I read that this toy was designed by women – which definitely explained how well it performed. I would recommend this item to anyone who wants something a little different to play with. I would also strongly suggest this item to any woman who is interested in playing with a toy in public. It was fairly quiet and as it straps around your thighs and inserts discreetly, you could pull panties up over it and play at the movies, dinner or wherever you feel the urge!

Why should Eve be the only woman who gets to wear a leaf? Why not play Eve in your own bedroom and make it the Garden of Eden by surprising your lover by wearing the Lover’s Leaf? Or, play on your own and just enjoy the toy’s wonderful sensations. However you want to use it, the Lover’s Leaf will bring you to paradise with just a turn of the dial!

Happy Playing!!!

Mikayla

• Members

oh yes you know i am always trying things in the public thank you so much for review this will be added to my shopping

you go girl :lol: