Official Community Forums Home

Fleshlight

Mrlabialuv

• Members

Need some insight and opinions on this toy as I love to cum regularly is the fleshlight the toy for me ?? Does anyone have one ? Are they worth the money ?

• Like 1

• Members

I find that unless you have a hard-on that's hard as a rock it's difficult to get a good insertion even with plenty of lube. I still prefer the old standby, my own hand, because with my hand if I'm not totally hard I can still jack off. That's my opinion

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Rio said:

I find that unless you have a hard-on that's hard as a rock it's difficult to get a good insertion even with plenty of lube. I still prefer the old standby, my own hand, because with my hand if I'm not totally hard I can still jack off. That's my opinion

OMG no SERUIOLY I can be totally soft and enjoy mine unless you get one of those butt sleeves like the https://images.app.goo.gl/TVAgqaKuS8F7tJQs5 now this one I couldn't get my cock into unless I'm fully erect and yes plenty of lube but most of them you can open the case pull out the sleeve and push your cock into the sleeve and then pushed the sleeve back into the case with your cock in it I know because I've actually done this well I wanted to see how the sleeve felt without being inthe case you know I started stroking my cock with just the sleeve and actually I found thatI could squeeze harder on the head of my cock by using just the sleeve this is the Texas Tornado sleeve and OMG those ribs are insane 

alexis_texas_pocket_pussy3.jpg

• Members

Well I guess I've got an opinion about those FLESHLIGHTS I think there absolutely wonderful I get to watch our Tom using his 😲 any morning I can catch him satisfying his MORNING WOODY as you guys call it, we have an all glass shower so he's very visible and by the way incin case anyone's wondering he's one of those LOAD GUYS WHEN HE MASTURBATE'S but anyways I'll go in and START talking DIRTY to him and watching him getting so turned on by me it's PRICELESS for me 😗 I love watching other's giving themselves pleasure like that so THOSE fleshlights can give him such enjoyment then I say there wonderful 

• Like 1

• Members

Hope you dont mind me telling everyone about your morning routine I just had to speak from a girl's point of view love you baby 

• Like 1