Official Community Forums Home

Spa-turbation

Rio

• Members

My new hot tub that I got not long ago has jets different from my old one. This one, besides having jets for the back and shoulders,  also has jets at the feet. While sitting there tonight I was having the Jets run on my feet to relieve stress from being on them all day. Then I got to thinking I wonder what those jets would feel like flowing on my asdhole. I slid down and let the Jets pound away on my butt and it felt like a hundred tongues just lapping away. Sitting there I started getting hard and excited. Then I thought what would it feel like if I turned over and had them massage my cock. I turned over and the feeling was very very good. The Jets were massaging my balls and my cock and I got real hard. So I started moving my hips up and down like I was Face fucking somebody. After few minutes I had an orgasm. Thus the term spa-turbation. Masturbation by a spa. Going to have to have my wife try it.

• Like 1

• Members
31 minutes ago, Rio said:

My new hot tub that I got not long ago has jets different from my old one. This one, besides having jets for the back and shoulders,  also has jets at the feet. While sitting there tonight I was having the Jets run on my feet to relieve stress from being on them all day. Then I got to thinking I wonder what those jets would feel like flowing on my asdhole. I slid down and let the Jets pound away on my butt and it felt like a hundred tongues just lapping away. Sitting there I started getting hard and excited. Then I thought what would it feel like if I turned over and had them massage my cock. I turned over and the feeling was very very good. The Jets were massaging my balls and my cock and I got real hard. So I started moving my hips up and down like I was Face fucking somebody. After few minutes I had an orgasm. Thus the term spa-turbation. Masturbation by a spa. Going to have to have my wife try it.

Sweetheart I know exactly what you mean cause my baby Tom does that exact same thing I saw him one day well actually I should say I heard him one day so I peeked out and saw him getting off just lying there so I had to go see what he was doing of course and as I looked blast off Cum shooting in the air and I knew I had to try it myself