Official Community Forums Home

Animalistic nature of men

Wisconsin Cougar

• Members

As I have mentioned in my posts, I live in a rural area surrounded by woods and my beloved horses. It is the joy of my life living in the country and enjoying my lifestyle and my sex partners. Being around nature I see lots of animals and mostly deer who are breeding this time of year. I see bucks fighting for a doe, as they just stand there waiting to get bred. Which brings me to think about the nature of humans and sex. While I enjoy my 3 somes with Chris and our like minded friend I find that afterwards the cleanup is sometimes a hassle. Yesterday morning the boys went to the backside of the property to bow hunt but not before both of them gave me a morning deposit , laying in bed stinking of sex pussy still dripping cum Al came over to hunt with the guys but was running late, knocking on the door I let him in and being naked is normal for me , I told him the guys were already gone but said well are you up for some play time, what I absolutely love about my guy friends is they are hard core and don’t care who’s cum is leaking from my pussy, he reached down and fingered my wet hole and said Mmm the boys have already played, this guy licked his fingers and his hardon was clearly evident through his camo pants, he simply bent me over the counter licked my leaking pussy and before I knew it his cock was pounding away, I will be the 1st to admit that any man willing to eat an already cum soaked pussy can do what ever they want with me, he was so horned up and pounding me hard I had to wonder if the taste of another mans cum had anything to do with it. But on the other hand I think sometimes women can display the same animalistic traits as men, as he shoved his swollen dick between my lips and I taste the stink of my pussy from 2 other loads as he dumped his cum in my throat I was so fucking horned up from the taste and smell I couldn’t stand it. 

I truly love my lifestyle and my life, having a husband who is like minded and not only a good provider but my best friend who we share our most inner most fantasies with. I too must admit to being somewhat needy and in secret a total slut, I love the men in my life, and always look forward to our play time and I’m happiest when I am naked playing with cock and balls, spreading my legs and truly loving the way the boys take care of their little whore. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Wisconsin Cougar said:

As I have mentioned in my posts, I live in a rural area surrounded by woods and my beloved horses. It is the joy of my life living in the country and enjoying my lifestyle and my sex partners. Being around nature I see lots of animals and mostly deer who are breeding this time of year. I see bucks fighting for a doe, as they just stand there waiting to get bred. Which brings me to think about the nature of humans and sex. While I enjoy my 3 somes with Chris and our like minded friend I find that afterwards the cleanup is sometimes a hassle. Yesterday morning the boys went to the backside of the property to bow hunt but not before both of them gave me a morning deposit , laying in bed stinking of sex pussy still dripping cum Al came over to hunt with the guys but was running late, knocking on the door I let him in and being naked is normal for me , I told him the guys were already gone but said well are you up for some play time, what I absolutely love about my guy friends is they are hard core and don’t care who’s cum is leaking from my pussy, he reached down and fingered my wet hole and said Mmm the boys have already played, this guy licked his fingers and his hardon was clearly evident through his camo pants, he simply bent me over the counter licked my leaking pussy and before I knew it his cock was pounding away, I will be the 1st to admit that any man willing to eat an already cum soaked pussy can do what ever they want with me, he was so horned up and pounding me hard I had to wonder if the taste of another mans cum had anything to do with it. But on the other hand I think sometimes women can display the same animalistic traits as men, as he shoved his swollen dick between my lips and I taste the stink of my pussy from 2 other loads as he dumped his cum in my throat I was so fucking horned up from the taste and smell I couldn’t stand it. 

I truly love my lifestyle and my life, having a husband who is like minded and not only a good provider but my best friend who we share our most inner most fantasies with. I too must admit to being somewhat needy and in secret a total slut, I love the men in my life, and always look forward to our play time and I’m happiest when I am naked playing with cock and balls, spreading my legs and truly loving the way the boys take care of their little whore. 

That sounds perfect you go girl 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I will start off by saying damn my pussy hurts this morning!!!!!!! My husband is on a project this past week and my muff was soaking wet and horny. I sent a text to him asking him if I could invite Aaron over he text back saying have fun. Aaron is our mutual friend who I enjoy a lot, I sent a text of my freshly shaved and washed pussy to him telling him I need it filled. He replied back saying girl that is so hot I’m on my way. I will leave the door open just walk in. I got naked and was sipping on a beverage fingering my wet box when he came in to find me on the couch legs spread fingering myself . His huge black cock is something I love playing with, in no time I had him naked and he standing in front of me admiring his meat and tasting his massive cock and balls I grabbed him by his cock and led him to the bed layed him down and parked my horny pussy on his face as I swallowed his rock hard dick. I turned around and sat on his cock and let it slide all the way in and after 30 minutes of throwing me around like a rag doll he filled me with a huge load. As we lay there he asked me to get him a beer so I got up and got our drinks and came back to bed, sipping our drinks I went to work licking his gorgeous cock hoping to get it hard again. He smiled and said girl if I go another round you won’t be able to walk tomorrow. 

I kept teasing him and it wasn’t long before he threw me off his dick put me on all 4s and litterly rammed it balls deep and after an hour of brutal hardcore fucking he got off another load. I was exhausted but feeling great but I must admit I am sore as hell. As I laid beside him I fell asleep and woke this morning to my body hurting and my pussy sore as hell. I have no idea what time he left and it will take a few days before I play again. What an awesome night. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...