Official Community Forums Home

Last post.....

Guest Crazy Cat

Guest Crazy Cat

Well TT family it has been most educational. And I love the many friends I have made along  the way. I have chosen to have a monogamous relationship with my spouse from this day forward. My hope is that he will join me on the kinky side, and if not, our faith will show us together what path will best suit our relationship. Peace and love 💋🙂🤗.  ~~Andrea

• Members

😪😪😪 so sad to see you go!! I say this with a heavy heart. I understand you leaving here. And yes it's for your own good. We became such incredible good friends. Your beautiful both inside and out!!  You care more about people then you do your own self. Somebody I could talk to and you never passed judgement . You know how I feel about you , but nothing left to say about that. It's been wonderful having you as a friend the past two years.  I'm going to miss you so very much. But I know your doing the right thing. I will never forget you, and will pray with all my might , that things will work out,  and you find the love and happiness you deserve and desire! Good by , Dear, sweet , Andrea💋

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Although you will not see this post, it's me thinking out loud . It's been 4 months since you left the group , but I still miss our chats, and wish you were still here. Hope your doing well and things are working out for you!! Think of you all the time!😧😧

• 1 month later...

It's always sad when people leave. Whether it's because they decided to find other interests, loose interest, get mad, or whatever, I always find it sad. I've slacked off here and there on the forum. However, I don't think I could ever leave........

For whatever the reason people leave, I always miss their particular ways of posting.

• Like 1