Official Community Forums Home

How do I get wife to?

Husband

• Members

🤔

I'd tell her you're completely happy with everything about her. Then discuss that you have a few fantasies, and they include seeing how other guys view her as Sexy, if she happened to dress provocatively. And that turns you on, knowing she's with you. And as for the toys and lingerie, they would just be for enhancing your sex life, and role playing in bed between you two. 

That's where I would start. Just my opinion though.

Good luck, and keep me updated, if you don't mind?

• Members

You're welcome.

I dealt with an ex-wife that didn't want to dress provocatively for me, or put on lingerie that I would buy her. It was extremely frustrating for me. 

It wasn't that I wanted someone else, I didn't. I had needs, and fantasies, and I guess I wanted some satisfaction knowing that others saw her as sexy as I did.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Take her to a B&M adult store. This is how I started. Most of the time women are shy because they are worried that is Men would think of a toy as being a replacement for us. I would start with a g spot vibrator. When you go down on her you can play with her clit. Then insert it little by little.