Official Community Forums Home

Remote

• Members

I walked around with a remote control butt plug in. it's pretty exciting wondering if people know that you have it in or not. Adds a bit of excitement when you go to the grocery store. I would like to convince my wife to put one in and have me control it or me have one in and her control it. That would even be more fun

• Members

just got a new toy for my wife and we used it in the bedroom tonight. G-spot/clitoral vibrator. I told her that a lot of people wear those out in public and have their spouse control it. She said that she would first want  to control my butt plug. Step in a positive direction. Looking forward to both scenarios

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love using my vibrating cock in public!! I put it in before leaving home and hand the controller to my husband or a friend. We go out for the day and the rule is it stays in until we get home. One night my husband left the controller on the table and one of his buddies turned it on high. Then came up behind me on the dance floor and grabbed me by the vibrating pussy and smiled and then unzipped his pants pushed my panties aside and fucked me in the ass while running the controller. I was so wet he needed no lube. I’m so hornet just writing and telling you about this!!! I’m fingers deep in my hot wet pissy !!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/16/2020 at 4:59 AM, Honeypot said:

I love using my vibrating cock in public!! I put it in before leaving home and hand the controller to my husband or a friend. We go out for the day and the rule is it stays in until we get home. One night my husband left the controller on the table and one of his buddies turned it on high. Then came up behind me on the dance floor and grabbed me by the vibrating pussy and smiled and then unzipped his pants pushed my panties aside and fucked me in the ass while running the controller. I was so wet he needed no lube. I’m so hornet just writing and telling you about this!!! I’m fingers deep in my hot wet pissy !!

I'd love to see those fingers deep x