Official Community Forums Home

Hello

55 yo male, living at the moment in the south east USA. Not sure what or how but me life has hit a wall. I guess I am starting to get old and afraid my life will pass me by. My wife has a lot of health problem so our sex life has came to a complete stop. So now I am here and not sure what to do from here.

On 12/26/2019 at 6:29 PM, Only As Old As I Act 2 said:

Welcome Mark great people here, you can ask questions and get some good advice if needed. 

Well so far I love it. I was beginning to think that I was weird or odd, now that I am getting older the odd or kinky side is coming out. But since I found this site I now see that I am normal or should I say abbynormal. 

13 minutes ago, Satin panties said:

Nope i am getting kinker the older i get.

That seems to be me. Not sure if that it is that I really don't care what people think or is my brain is working over time now.

• Members

Both my wife and I are less inhibited now than when we were younger. Sex is more fun.

43 minutes ago, Rio said:

Both my wife and I are less inhibited now than when we were younger. Sex is more fun.

now that I got older I can see what my father used to say" love is love, sex is sex, you can be in love and not have sex, you can have sex and not be in love" and Sex is for fun".