Official Community Forums Home

Couples 4 way - fantasy to reality

Married guy 29

• Members

Married guy here with a beautiful wife and awesome 1.5 year old boy. Our relationship is great, but our sex life is getting boring.

not trying to create a long story... typing on my cell phone... but the short of of is that Ive been having fantasies about her friend couple n want to bring it up with my wife but not sure how. Especially when In my fantasy we’re all doing stuff, myself and my wife’s friend’s boyfriend. Not sure if all guys went through a bye fase but I did and still think about it.

i chose my wife and will only be faithful to her and I’m not sure what to do here. Any advice would be awesome. Trying to find a way to tell her my sexual fantasies without scaring her away. Especially if I bring up the male part. We never went into detail about my full sexual past and also worried about beinging that up...

Cheers!

• Members

Side note that I forgot to bring up, how would we bring it up to the friend couple if my wife was into it? Anybody with experience in this? Bring it up over drinks w all people there or should I bring it up with the guy and see if we can convince the women to do it and how to mention to the male that I’d be down to have some guy on guy fun as well

• Members

Not sure if this is the answer you are looking for, but I think since you are married your wife is the key to make it happen at least that is my experience. My wife and I have had a couple of 3sums with females only, not males yet, but my wife has been the one that has initiated the conversations with other females or actually  the other females have find my wife very attractive and before you know it, they are making out and of course she brings me into the mix. We don’t look for it and I don’t ask my wife that we should have a 3sum every time we go out, it just happens on its own and of course alcohol always seems to be the ice breaker. Before we actually got into having 3sums we would talk about it in bed and she’s open minded like I am as well, but like I said my wife is open minded. I don’t know how your wife is. You would have to be the judge of that. Maybe you can show her some videos and see how she would react? My wife and I watch plenty of adult videos and that’s where we have conversations on what we think about that or actually even trying that. Just a thought. Hope it helps. Good luck