Official Community Forums Home

On the patio

BallsDeep

• Members

One night last week my wife Dawn and I were sitting on our patio sofa just after dark, we could see my son and his girlfriend sitting on the couch in the living room. Also we live in a neighborhood so we have neighbors on the other side of the fence. My wife has been drinking wine for several hours and decides she wants to suck my cock. My wife is a bit of a daredevil and world class at sucking a cock mind you, she understands how to massage the balls and strokes the shaft just tight enough to create some awesome friction. So as my neighbor is having a BBQ with several people over the fence, and the kids were watching TV on the other side of the window glass my wife starts stroking my cock until its rock hard with a look that says shh she slides down between my legs, slides my penis out of my shorts & proceeds to lick my cock first to moisten it then sucks it slow at first then faster & faster. Until i grab a handful of her hair “ oh my god, baby, baby gonna cum now” and then came so hard I cant be quiet about it. She quietly swallows all of it, licks me clean, zips my shorts, gives me a kiss, walks inside & asks if the kids want some ice cream.

Shes the best!

• Like 1

• Members

Years ago, when we lived in the ‘burbs, we had some neighbors who liked to have sex on their back patio. They had a fence all around, but I guess they ignored our balcony, that was off the second floor, and looked down over their fence right down on their patio. They must have wanted to see what they were doing too, because if it was dark, they had on the lights.

We watched some pretty good shows several evenings! Pretty acrobatic those two! 

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Wife and I were at a boring party, she looked at me and said are you as bored as I am, my face said it. She said how about a blowjob to spice things up. I looked around the room and said well ok but your friends might not like us disrupting their exciting party. She took my hand and lead me to the sliding doors that lead to their deck. we stepped off the deck and walked around to find a spot. She pointed gleefully said look pointing at the water feature in the garden. I sat on the rock wall and she pulled my pants down and proceeded to give me one of her signature blowjobs I finally blew my load and she swallowed every last drop and began to kiss me. She quietly said this is fucking hot eat my pussy so we switched positions and I went down on her and brought her to orgasam within a few minutes. She stood up and said we had better get back to the party I said not before I fuck you, I just had her bent over the rock wall and slipped my cock into her pussy when we heard her friend calling our names. She called back oh hey she told me to pull out I wanted to keep fuckingher but she told em again to pull out in a quiet but firm tone. We pulled our pants up and proceeded to walk back to the deck, She told her friend my husband has been wanting to build a water feather like this in our yard bla bla bla. We got back inside and I grabbed us a couple of drinks. We tried our best to make small talk with her friend and her husband but it was like nails on a chalkboard she interrupted one of those boring conversations between me and this girls husband saying hey we have to go let the cat out.  Thinking to myself we don't have a cat?  she took my hand and practically dragged me out the door with her friend in toe you didn't tell me you guys got a cat what's it name Kitty she replied we said our goodbye finally and got in the car she said find a dark spot my kitty needs  you to finish what you started

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 1/15/2020 at 5:33 PM, BallsDeep said:

One night last week my wife Dawn and I were sitting on our patio sofa just after dark, we could see my son and his girlfriend sitting on the couch in the living room. Also we live in a neighborhood so we have neighbors on the other side of the fence. My wife has been drinking wine for several hours and decides she wants to suck my cock. My wife is a bit of a daredevil and world class at sucking a cock mind you, she understands how to massage the balls and strokes the shaft just tight enough to create some awesome friction. So as my neighbor is having a BBQ with several people over the fence, and the kids were watching TV on the other side of the window glass my wife starts stroking my cock until its rock hard with a look that says shh she slides down between my legs, slides my penis out of my shorts & proceeds to lick my cock first to moisten it then sucks it slow at first then faster & faster. Until i grab a handful of her hair “ oh my god, baby, baby gonna cum now” and then came so hard I cant be quiet about it. She quietly swallows all of it, licks me clean, zips my shorts, gives me a kiss, walks inside & asks if the kids want some ice cream.

Shes the best!

Would love to have that happen to me. And it sounds like you had quite an experience. Good for you