Official Community Forums Home

Found a Pocket Pussy in my Girlfriend's Purse.

Explosiv3

The other day my girlfriend took her son to a kids birthday party and they were gone all day. When they came home i sensed something not right because she had been drinking, her hair was messed up, and she wasnt wearing the same clothes or at least her top was changed. I asked her son what time she picked him up, she never mentioned dropping him off, and he said 5:30pm, they left around 11am. When I asked her where she was all day, she wasnt expecting that, she started acting nervous and fumbled her words trying to think of something to say. She said her mom's. I asked her again and she said she doesn't want to talk and that she's headed back to her mom's which she was supposedly already there.

The next morning something told me to look in her purse and I did. I found a pocket pussy which was not mine because i don't have one. The one I had she threw away before i could use it 6 months ago. I know she didn't go out and get it for me because having sex with her is a struggle and she's not into pleasuring me like that. I took the pocket pussy out and I haven't said anything about it to her and it's been 6 days. She hasn't said anything about having it, it being missing, or anything else like it didn't exist.

So why do you think she had it?

• Members

I don't know why she had it, one can make some guesses.  To me, and maybe I've just become overly cynical in middle age, the whole of your story raises red flags.  Secrets build walls and erode trust.  If you want a girlfriend you can trust, this doesn't sound like it. 

• Like 1

• Members

just put on the spot before you ask her ask her mother if she was there talk to mother of the kids party if she stayed as for the pocket pussy i would confront her with it and ask her what she was doing with a pocket pussy in her purse?? when she threw your away sounds and looks like she may b fooling a round if sex with you is a struggle

• 1 month later...

Honestly, it doesn't sound like it's an innocent thing.

After all, if it was a got for you, it should've been in a box or plastic wrapper for safe-keeping.

However, the only way to know FOR SURE is to ask her about it. It sounds like you're already on the defensive, so be careful how you word it AND how the tone of your voice is.

Beware though....even though she may have been deceitful, you have been too....by questioning her son & going thru her purse without permission.

I'd own up to that with her, bit, still ask her.

• Members

Well how do you think us girls feel when we find a CONDOM in your wallet 

• 4 months later...