Official Community Forums Home

Gf is older

Pantylover5

• Members

My gf is 12 years my elder . Sexy as can be and use to be a freak. Over the past few months she has lost her sexy drive and left me pondering is there someone else or is this something that happens with age? Very confused is this normal that older women go through ? Please help 

• Members

All depends on how old she is, when women it menopause it literally can mean pausing from men. However there are some cases and I was lucky enough to have two women one being my wife who were exactly the opposite. When she went through it her sex drive went through the roof. If everything else in your relationship is normal it maybe the dreaded change as they call it. Good luck your going to need it

• Like 1

• Members

well she's about the right age just come right out and ask her communication is the key 

• Like 1

• Members

Thats cool, as frustrating as it is there not much more than you can do . My wife went through a medical issue and the medication had a side effect t hat shot her libdo right in the ass. She being super sexaully active was more pissed and told the Dr. she wasn't taking that crap anymore and to give her something else whihc worked out much better for her.  Stick with her and she'll appreciate you and you'll be rewarded in the end because middle aged women like her have something no young hottie has, experience and that my friend pays huge benefits  in the bedroom

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 2/1/2020 at 11:44 AM, Pantylover5 said:

We've talked about it trying to have her see a doc to figure it out 

I hope everything got worked out for you both. The other responders are right. Her age with menopause may actually be the case, and it's a real thing. Hopefully, she works with her doctor, and found something that helps with her sex drive, hormones, and hopefully, that gets back on track.