Official Community Forums Home

Bifem Needing To Play

• Members

I am confused....what is it, exactly, that you want us to do? If you can ask a more specific question, please do, there are many here who can help. If you are looking to use the board as a "dating service" you must go elsewhere!

Good luck,

Mikayla

• Members

Many years ago, my wife told me that she is bi-curious.

Not long after we got married, she stated to me,

"I have been wondering what it would be like to have another woman in bed with us."

In fact, we even discussed this again last week, and it is still something that she thinks about!

If we were to entirely disclose our background, where we initially went to college,

and a couple of jobs we have both had, you'd understand why this would be seen as such

a "shocking" concept.

The reason I even bring this up, is because we have struggled with the same thing that

"hornybiwf4play" is asking.

How do you EVER find someone who's willing to potentially help you fulfill that fantasy?

If you ask that to the wrong person, then you're potentially going to create a lot of problems

for yourself, both socially and professionally!

"hornybiwf4play" is in a MUCH better position than we are, to follow up on this, because she

has already gained enough trust with someone to have at least 'kissed'. She hasn't.

We have basically gone with the thought that "fantasy" is best left, right where it is, in "fantasyland".

We don't want to risk the potential, unnecessary exposure of our bodies to disease,

which is a very substantial concern in today's world!

Yet, we still have wondered, just "how" would we ever approach this subject with someone, if we were to

want to follow through with trying to fulfill this fantasy?

• Members

OK, I am confused! :huh: You say your wife doesn't like oral sex - or won't give it to you - but she would be interested in having a threesome with a woman? Um, do you think your wife is more lesbian than bi? I mean, if she won't suck cock, but will eat pussy.....do you think that there is something to that? She obviousy likes oral or she wouldn't suggest bringing in a woman!

Somthing to think about. If you want answers about threesomes, read my article on the subject in the sex education section.

Mikayla

• Members
Um, do you think your wife is more lesbian than bi? I mean, if she won't suck cock, but will eat pussy.....do you think that there is something to that? She obviousy likes oral or she wouldn't suggest bringing in a woman!

Mikayla

Hard question to answer.

Not too many women who want to be with another woman would want to be with someone who is NOT into giving and/or receiving oral!

I know that part of the reason she has a really hard time talking openly, is because of her upbringing. I mean rollerskating and dancing were immoral! No joke! Rollerskating and dancing both might actually make you horny (premarital sex).

In regards to her liking oral, maybe she isn't thinking the whole act through when it comes to being with a woman. OR, you're right "lesbian oral" isn't a bother to her and therefore... she's lesbian and masquerading as a married wife with kids, to try and convince herself and everyone else, that she's not lesbian!

or she is BI, and like intercourse with cock, but also wants oral with another woman!

• Members

Another thought is that she might like the idea of having a woman give her oral, but without having to give it back. This is a conversation that has come up between my fiancee and me. I was a little curious about what it would be like to have a threesome after having a dream about it, and we talked about it, and that's kinda where I drew the line myself. We have talked about it before my dream, and he asked me: you mean, if I had your wrists and ankles tied to the bed and I brought in another woman and had her start licking your pussy, you wouldn't like it? Well, I had to admit I wasn't sure I'd hate the idea. :) I don't know if it was the idea of a woman, or if it had more to do with the whole dominance/submission being tied up and him ordering that this be done. :) But giving oral to a woman myself.... I was alot more shaky about that. Course we got all hung up about letting him do anything with 'her'. :) He told me I'd probably enjoy it, and I said I don't think I could stand watching him screwing another woman even if I was participating. He said I might. I said, ok, so lets reverse it and bring a man in, are you going to be ok with another man putting his dick in me or licking my pussy or touching me with you right there? That pretty much ended that conversation. :) We both decided it was better left a fantasy. This might be the case with her. The idea of having a woman do things to her might be a turn on, but having to give it back might be more than she's willing to do. :) Just a thought.

• Members

Here's the deal...

She and I got a sitter the other night, went out for supper, and then I drove to a park, and we sat and talked...

Here is her response to this discussion.

"I would love a threesome, I am fascinated by the thought of you and I sucking on another woman's breasts and then both of you playing with mine at the same time, then let you two have oral together. I would never want to be with just another woman. With only another woman, there'd be no dick, and that'd be boring!"

She laughed at the thought of being lesbian, but admits being bi-curious.

I asked her to explain to me why she doesn't like oral sex with me.

She was molested by one of her uncles when she was younger. He would force her (and/or one of her other sisters) to give him head. The times she has tried to give me head, it mentally brings her right back to when he did that to her. He never forced her into intercourse, just oral sex. So, that's why she loves intercourse, but not oral.

So, she does have unfulfilled desires to be with another woman. She said that watching some of the movies she has watched in the past, which included threesomes with two women and one man, she gets incredibly turned on. She isn't sure that she could give or receive oral between herself and another woman. Since she's never been forced into oral sex with a woman in the same way, she can't say, for sure, but she does know that her initial reaction is a negative one.

• Members

She and I are basically on the same page with this.

Her desire is something best left in "fantasyland".

Because, fantasy stays fun, reality can get UGLY and dangerous.

Prostitutes are not an acceptable option for us.

In regards to being robbed, you're right. Both of us are being robbed.

Someday, I hope she gets past it, and we get to move on from this.

I can understand how she associates oral with me, and being forced to by someone else.

Memory triggers... PTSD, as soldiers can go through after being in battle. They come home,

hear a car backfire, and they hit the deck, thinking someone is shooting at them.

We have one of our local schools that is just at the southend of the runway to the local airport.

We also have a National Guard base that flies regularly from that airport... Teachers we know from that school have

told us that kids who have immigrated here from war torn areas, hear almost any plane fly fly over, while landing and/or taking off, and they get scared senseless because the planes that used to fly over them that low, only did one thing... Drop BOMBS and/or shoot at them!

Some of them had to relocate to another building across town.