Official Community Forums Home

G Spot O

This is just my second post, but you are all so knowledgeable I thought I would ask another stupid question. So be nice.

I have never had a G spot orgasm. Hell, I have a hard time orgasming anyway. Just so you all know - yes I have read all of Mikayla's articles, more than once. I recently bought a new G Spot toy. I have had it for a few weeks but have been to "afraid" to get it out until today. Plus the hb has requested that I wait so he can join in on the fun. I have waited long enough, so too bad. The kids are at school, the hb is working and I am alone so what better time!!

I'll keep this short and to the point. I was watching a movie, a good one at that. When I was really getting into it I decided to try out this new toy. After some time I felt the greatest sensation. But then something unexpected happened. Please don't think I am stupid, but I could have swore that I wet my bed. I felt this warm liquid and I panicked. I stopped immediately, why I don't know because the sensation was unbelievable! There was a "puddle" if you will on the sheets. I got up and smelled it wondering if I did actually wet the bed. There was no odor and it was a clear liquid. This has never happened before and I am a bit confused. My stupid question: what was it??

Let me ask one other question while I am here. The scene in the movie I was watching that got me so hot was a woman on woman scene. I have watched this movie with the hb and he is confused as to why I would rather watch two women rather than a man and a woman. He thinks only lesbians like to watch other women. Is that "normal" for me to want to watch two women? Maybe it is a hidden desire or fantasy. I don't know what to say to him except that is what I prefer to watch.

To that one special friend, thanks for helping me open up. You are truly one in a million! THANKS!!!

Curious, scared, confused, but VERY HAPPY!

• Members

Not a stupid question. I pretty much asked the same thing about the wetness. If it had not been for Howard's description, I would have thought that I was ready for some Depends.

Don't be afraid to ask questions. Everyone here is so helpful.

• Members

i agree with howard and chickenmom

the first time i had a G spot O i thought i had urine on myself and my husband was like it doesnt smell like urine and then i found tootid and ask the same question you ask is it normal etc and Howard & Mikayla and some others explain what had happen and from then on i been just great.

donot be surprise or scared if you squirt out it happen to me and found here at tootimid it has happen to others so please keep posting

• Members

:D First off never be afraid to ask a question here and there is no such thing as a stupid question. Sounds to me like a G-spot O. I have soaked my bed before it is a overwhelming wonderful feeling. I have to admit I love the G-spot toys.