Official Community Forums Home

Valentine's day

Rio

• Members

I didn't think our Valentine's day would go on as.planned the other day. My wife was in an accident yesterday and is pretty sore today. However after cooking her a lobster and shrimp dinner and homemade cheesecake she said I owe you. She said let's put some toys in and go across the street and see the boat show. So she put a butt plug in me and I put a g-spot vibrator in her and we walked across and to look at all the boats for sale. We both had a remote control controlling each other's vibrating toys. Both of us had shit eating grins on our faces as our partners were playing with the remotes. After about 30 or 40 minutes she looked at me and said okay let's go home and put the real thing in me. We went home and had a fantastic Valentine's day play date. What started out as not such a great time turned out to be one of the best Valentine's day sexual experiences I've had in awhile. Blowjob, facesitting, 69 and good old vaginal sex. Fantastic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1