Official Community Forums Home

Beginner's Silicone Vibrator by Pink B.O.B

Tyger

Beginner\'s Silicone Vibe

This cute little lilac colored silicone vibe is perfect for beginners and a wonderful addition to those that have had experience with toys before.

Simple to use, this 10 function vibe has a lot to offer. The silicone is soft to the touch, and slightly pliable (gives a little). The insertable length is short, only about 4" or so. The total length is an easy to hold on to 7" or so. It takes 2 AAA batteries. Don't let the small batteries fool you, this vibe has plenty of power to help get you on your way. It does come with a paper sleeve for the batteries to go in, telling you which way the batteries go in, and helps insulate them for a quieter vibe.

I prefer really strong vibes, and this one almost has it, but......not quite there. However, many people don't like too strong of vibes, so, I'd still recommend you try this affordable toy.

The base is hard plastic, and you can see where you have to half-twist it to get it apart to put the batteries in. I didn't see anywhere where it said it may be waterproof, so I'd say it's not. Be careful when cleaning it since it's not, and be sure to take the batteries out before cleaning, and make sure it's fully dry before you put batteries in it again, to ensure you keep it around for a long time!

After some play time with the vibe on my clit, I was slick and ready to have it go inside, and inside it went. The rounded time slid inside effortlessly. It's not very wide, almost an inch, so, it didn't cause any discomfort, and I felt ok-full. Not filled to the brim, OMG full, but full enough. I definitely felt it. 

I loved how this toy felt, and will definitely be using it again.

Please remember, silicone is a great material, easy to use and clean. However, do not use silicone based lubes with silicone toys. It's a bad combination! Trust me! And, make sure when storing them, you don't have them laying against any other silicone toys. 

I give this a 3 out of 4 Tyger Paw rating. :) 

Basic Silicone-lots of fun!

• 2 years later...
  • Members
On 2/22/2020 at 9:20 PM, Tyger said:

Beginner\'s Silicone Vibe

This cute little lilac colored silicone vibe is perfect for beginners and a wonderful addition to those that have had experience with toys before.

Simple to use, this 10 function vibe has a lot to offer. The silicone is soft to the touch, and slightly pliable (gives a little). The insertable length is short, only about 4" or so. The total length is an easy to hold on to 7" or so. It takes 2 AAA batteries. Don't let the small batteries fool you, this vibe has plenty of power to help get you on your way. It does come with a paper sleeve for the batteries to go in, telling you which way the batteries go in, and helps insulate them for a quieter vibe.

I prefer really strong vibes, and this one almost has it, but......not quite there. However, many people don't like too strong of vibes, so, I'd still recommend you try this affordable toy.

The base is hard plastic, and you can see where you have to half-twist it to get it apart to put the batteries in. I didn't see anywhere where it said it may be waterproof, so I'd say it's not. Be careful when cleaning it since it's not, and be sure to take the batteries out before cleaning, and make sure it's fully dry before you put batteries in it again, to ensure you keep it around for a long time!

After some play time with the vibe on my clit, I was slick and ready to have it go inside, and inside it went. The rounded time slid inside effortlessly. It's not very wide, almost an inch, so, it didn't cause any discomfort, and I felt ok-full. Not filled to the brim, OMG full, but full enough. I definitely felt it. 

I loved how this toy felt, and will definitely be using it again.

Please remember, silicone is a great material, easy to use and clean. However, do not use silicone based lubes with silicone toys. It's a bad combination! Trust me! And, make sure when storing them, you don't have them laying against any other silicone toys. 

I give this a 3 out of 4 Tyger Paw rating. :) 

Basic Silicone-lots of fun!

That looks like something fun too try