Official Community Forums Home

Sliquid Satin

Tyger

2 oz.

This personal lubricant is a dream cum true!!!

It's all natural, vegan friendly, and made in the USA. What's not to love? No, seriously!! 

I have a very sensitive nose. Scents can make or break a deal for me.......There's a very slight musky scent to it, but, just barely there.  I loved it! It's a natural scent, and it's so gentle, some may actually miss it. 

The liquid is clear, water-based, and silky smooth. Using this on one of my silicone toys, it was so nice, and lasted a decent amount of time. And, a little drop will do. 

Cleaning it off my toy and myself was a breeze too. Since it's all natural, my body absorbed most of it anyway. No sticky residue or staining sheets here!!!! Though, since it was absorbed by my body easily, I did find that I may need to reapply in some situations, so just be aware that this may be the case for you too. Totally normal and natural.

I got the 2 fl. oz, and I have a feeling, I'll be able to use this for a long time!!!

Remember, it's totally OK to use lubes!! It doesn't mean that you're not excited enough, or that your lover isn't turned on by you. Sometimes, for whatever reason (medications, menopause, dehydration), you may sometimes need a little added wetness to help enjoy your sexual interlude more!!

4 out of 4 Tyger Paw rating!!!

Sliquid pleasure

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members
On 2/22/2020 at 9:23 PM, Tyger said:

2 oz.

This personal lubricant is a dream cum true!!!

It's all natural, vegan friendly, and made in the USA. What's not to love? No, seriously!! 

I have a very sensitive nose. Scents can make or break a deal for me.......There's a very slight musky scent to it, but, just barely there.  I loved it! It's a natural scent, and it's so gentle, some may actually miss it. 

The liquid is clear, water-based, and silky smooth. Using this on one of my silicone toys, it was so nice, and lasted a decent amount of time. And, a little drop will do. 

Cleaning it off my toy and myself was a breeze too. Since it's all natural, my body absorbed most of it anyway. No sticky residue or staining sheets here!!!! Though, since it was absorbed by my body easily, I did find that I may need to reapply in some situations, so just be aware that this may be the case for you too. Totally normal and natural.

I got the 2 fl. oz, and I have a feeling, I'll be able to use this for a long time!!!

Remember, it's totally OK to use lubes!! It doesn't mean that you're not excited enough, or that your lover isn't turned on by you. Sometimes, for whatever reason (medications, menopause, dehydration), you may sometimes need a little added wetness to help enjoy your sexual interlude more!!

4 out of 4 Tyger Paw rating!!!

Sliquid pleasure

We have never had a problem with Dewey being able to penetrate into my wet pussy. Although his cock is pretty thick and the head of it is really quite larger than the shaft.  My sister's are a good bit more tightly and he has a problem with both of them getting the head of his cock inside of them. Do you think that this lubricant would help with this problem for us??   Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Thanks Mandy and sisters

• Members
On 10/11/2020 at 6:54 PM, DewMan@1961 said:

Hopefully you are okay with that picture,  we both know that you don't like seeing cock pictures

Dewey you are lucky to have  girl like Mandy, sharing you with her sisters. Most girls I knew when I was younger who had sisters that I hung out with better not catch you talking to their sisters or any other girls, they would give you 3rd degree. There was a lot of sibling rivalry between sisters  in our neighborhood growing up, including how they dressed to get the boys attention, and the ratio boys to girls was pretty even! There was 1 boy who we befriended that lived in  different neighborhood  though we never saw his sister, he bragged he was doing his own sister. We didn't believe him, but everyday at 4 PM no matter what game or who's team he was on he said I got to go home. One day we were in the middle of a game we were playing, he told us he had to leave, and I got mad and told him his sister can wait, telling me no she can't and took off! Myself and few friends decided to follow him to see where he lived and then we took turns riding our bikes in his neighborhood to see if we could see a girl come in and out of the house, none of us ever saw a so called sister! One day I  decided to just ride by his house, and saw a gorgeous woman outside his house, and I  stopped to ask her, I presumed was his mom if her boy  could come ride his bike with me, and his sister could join us if she wanted. I forget my  friend's name and this woman laughed telling me he didn't have sister, but a step-sister her daughter, (if the mom was that pretty I could imagine what her daughter looked like)  but she didn't  like to play outside! She called her boy to come out, and we took off on our bikes, telling him his mother was very pretty, and told him that his mom told me your sister is actually your step- sister! So since it was the two of us, I told him if her step-sister looks anything like her mom, I can't blame him for going home everyday but why at 4? Today being a weekday, he told me his mom or step-mom took a day off from work and just happened to be outside when I rode up, telling me his dad leaves for work at 4 and his step-mom usually doesn't get home till 5.  He told me when his dad met his future mom, and got introduced to her daughter little did he know she was a sex maniac! They all went to Europe for their parents honeymoon, when they got back and  their parents got into their work schedule, he told me that is when they started having sex, but everyday I asked him - telling me when she got home from school she couldn't wait for his  dad to leave for work. The sex actually started when he accidentally caught  her naked with one hand massaging her breast and the other with her fingers between legs, and told him forget her fingers, when she could have the real thing telling my friend to get naked and do her! I asked him when we get back to his house  if I could see his step-sister! When we got back to his house, telling me to watch a side window and this gorgeous looking female looks out the widow, and then he appeared and they started kissing each other, but when he put his hand up her shirt, she threw her head back and both gave me the thumbs up, and I returned it, then he was back outside to put up his bike as I had to get home myself. So that day on when he had to leave, I understood! I did ask him once, if I could meet his step-sister since I saw her that day, he told me he would ask her and get back with me. He never did, no one saw this kid for a few weeks so I went to his house, and it was totally empty with a for sale sign in the front yard! There was an older lady who was out on her porch next door, and I asked if she knew anything about the people who moved out and their boy was sort of friend of mine! She told me a moving van showed up at the house got loaded and left,  then the for sale sign showed up a few days later! Which was nothing new to me, since most of our friend's parents were also putting their houses up for sale, this was about the same time the max exodus to suburbia was beginning! I wondered if they ever became more than just step-brother and sister!