Official Community Forums Home

Need for larger

Not large enough

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members
2 minutes ago, Dannyk said:

My wife loves for me to give it to her in the ass. It is so tight and she loves it! I like to go back in forth from her ass to her pussy and it drives her wild! I love to cum in her ass. It is so tight! Sometimes the cum will come out of her ass and flows down to her pussy and she asks me to eat it and I do and then feed her some. It’s great !image.jpeg.306074d4f1fd0b70ae2f65a32d499943.jpeg

Would you and your wife be interested in getting together with the two of us and switch parties with us? Thank Mandy and Dewey C

On 2/26/2020 at 8:19 PM, Not large enough said:

Do women really like and want anal sex 

It actually depends on the woman. Some do, some don't.

I tried it a few times, with 3 different men. I found I could get some enjoyment with a small anal plug up there, but not with a real cock, or big anal toy. But it's not something that turns my crank.

• Members
15 hours ago, Tyger said:

It actually depends on the woman. Some do, some don't.

I tried it a few times, with 3 different men. I found I could get some enjoyment with a small anal plug up there, but not with a real cock, or big anal toy. But it's not something that turns my crank.

If it's dun right a real cock is the best way for anal sex. If he knows what he is doing that is , my man has a very thick cock between his legs and give me the hotties G - Spot orgasms anal

• Like 1