Official Community Forums Home

The Prized Perennial

twin spirits

• Members

She loves touching and all of pleasures physical contact can bring. So, it was no surprise that no matter how one or other moved, we remained very close together. She was being playful, coaxing and teasing as I laid on my back and she on her side next to me. There was something she wanted and had been trying all night to talk about it. Of course, I knew exactly what it was and I don’t think she could have been any less obvious about it. But at her slightest hint of it, I continued to quickly change the subject, knowing I was totally frustrating her.

She had left it out on her nightstand, resting on its round base and pointing to the heavens. Even in the flickering candlelight it was impossible to miss. Its sparkling glass surface reflected even the softest touch of light casting it back across the ceiling in bright prisms that danced and disappeared. It was an endless cascade of faint rainbows constantly passing above us.

It had been almost three weeks since I had first shown her my own crystal toy. I had told her about it during a phone conversation but when it came time to show her, I purposely waiting until she had only enough time to quickly examine it before she had to run off to an appointment. With the clock ticking steadily away, I finally took out the oblong, black, velvet bag and handed it to her. She quickly opened the fastened drawstring and carefully slipped it out from its protective, padded surroundings. It was love at first sight.

Not normally one who enjoyed toys, she instantly found this one as irresistible. Fashioned to resemble the world’s most beautiful and perfect cock, it was that and much more. Made entirely of surgical quality glass, its curved shaft rose from a flat base with rounded edges to a boldly shaped, large head. A raised ridge of smooth, blue colored glass spiraled around the shaft from its base to its head. It sparkled and glistened and begged to be touched. She needed no encouragement.

Watching her long, slender fingers wrap around it and trace the dark blue ridge as it circled and rose, I was immediately struck by something overwhelmingly sensual. I watched as she brought the shiny head to her cheek and gently rubbed until it finally found her waiting lips. She uttered a small, surrendering sigh and it was within that sound, within the image I saw before me that I clearly understood why. Why it was more beautiful. Why it was more perfect.

It was silky and smooth and warmed instantly to the touch. It was shaped in a way that would push into and deliciously fill even the neediest of needy women. Its distinct upward curve would send its large head sinfully rippling against the tender inner flesh of the upper vaginal wall as it pushed deeper. And, as the surprising need for one more orgasm consumed a body that had been already consumed with countless orgasms, it remained forever hard and erect. But those were all things I already knew from my own personal encounters with the glass dildo named Moon and Stars. Until I watched her savoring its velvety touch, the most obvious revelation had escaped me.

Unlike the most perfectly beautiful of the most beautifully perfect cocks, this one was not attached to the most desirable of perfectly masculine males. Rather, it was being held in the  graceful hands of a woman. And a woman’s knowing hands instinctively understood the magic. A woman’s hands understood where it should go, how long it should stay and how quickly it should again return. In a woman’s hands it became an object of ultimate pleasure.

As she was reluctantly passing it back to me, she asked quite innocently, “Mind if I borrow this for a couple of days???” I smiled a sad little smile and told her since I had only recently received it myself, I simply couldn’t give it up. Not yet. But I told her I would email her the information on where she could find her own and she wanted only to know if they had overnight delivery.

So, when I saw it resting temptingly on her nightstand, I was not surprised. I would have, in fact, been deeply disappointed if it had not been there. It was not a duplicate of Moon and Stars but similar design I later learned was named the Prized Perennial because of pretty, blush rose that was set inside the glass head. A very sensual and delicate and decidedly feminine balance created by encapsulating a timeless bloom inside of a glass phallus. A beautiful essence of nature moving inside of the very essence of feminine beauty.

With her head resting on my shoulder, her fingers were causally twirling strands of my dark pubic hair as she waited for another opportunity to open a discussion of her Prized Perennial. I waited for the right moment and caught her quite off guard.

“Pretty toy you purchased. Overnight delivery??? Every night???”

“Hmm, yes and no.” Her brief reply was followed by her little girl giggle that never failed to tickle me and bring a smile to my lips. “Well, yes and yes, but not every night.”

“So, you must enjoy it. Were you hoping to enjoy it with me???”

“Yes.” And again she paused as if embarrassed that her secret was no longer hers but shared between us. “That little glass sculpture has been the source of some wonderful fantasies. I think I maybe becoming addicted. I’d be quite the fool not to want to share with you, don’t you think???”

“We’d both be fools, I think. Like to create a new fantasy???”

While she wasn’t at all certain where we would begin, she did not hesitate. I took her hands, pausing long enough to kiss one then the other, then guided her to a kneeling position in the center of the bed. I took the Prized Perennial and a small, crystal cup filled with K-Y lubricant and placed it along side of her. I slipped between her open legs and knelt comfortably behind her. My fingers combed her long hair back exposing her ears and long neck. There was a shared, softly whispered “I love you” as my arms folded around her waist and gently hugged her. Words suddenly began to flow between us and these words guided us forward.

In recalling those moments and our slow and sensuous journey, it is difficult for me now to separate thoughts, feeling and spoken words as all three were happening simultaneously. So, please forgive my stream of consciousness description of a creating a real fantasy.

She reached back, placing her hands on my hips and pulling me closer to her. The curly mass of my mons veneris tucked between the soft cheeks of her shapely ass and began a playful, teasing game of hide and seek. As her hands guided my hips slowly up and down, I knew she was enjoying this. She spread her cheeks allowing me to rub ever so gently against a sometimes forgotten but very sensitive erogenous area around he anus. Sweet, sweet Karen, what have I done to you???

My hands roamed the length of her body. Gently rubbing  her sides, her stomach, her legs and inner thighs. I wanted every nerve ending in her body to tingle with anticipation. I wanted to let her hunger grow. I wanted her to know and feel all that I was feeling.

Do you know how many times just the thought you, the  thought of being here like this with you.  filled me with an overwhelming sense of arousal. Of how when that moment comes, I rush at that first opportunity to touch myself and believe it you, your hands touching me, wanting me …..

My hands ran up from her smooth inner thighs, lightly brushing her labia, the wet warmth of her budding clitoris, moving further, across her flat stomach and finally sweeping beneath her full breasts. I loved her breasts. Loved their firm, ripe fullness. Her swollen nipples so ultra-sensitive to even the softest, feathery touch. I wanted to kiss every inch of them. Squeeze them together so my hungry mouth could devour both at once. As I cradled and stroked her breasts, her anxious hands reached and pushed between my yielding legs.

I love those sweet breasts, those beautifully perfect breasts that you modestly hide beneath a bulky sweater. I love shopping for lingerie for you. Searching through the big girls’ section for something sheer and lacy. I love the way I feel when I’m laying back waiting for you and you climb on top and I can feel them swaying, swinging and touching my own breasts, my nipples reaching to touch yours. And I love to feel them pressed against me, you pressed against me …

More delicious kisses, more anticipation. Her skillful fingers quickly worked an already all too excited clitoris and I held her hands there as an unexpected orgasm swelled and pushed out on to her waiting fingers. With a loud grunt and long moan it was suddenly just there and she seemed find almost as much pleasure in that moment as I did. Finally, finally, finally and I lifted her hands, separating them and gently guided one to my mouth and the other to hers.

Now that was kind of sneaky but so, so nice. Your turn now though, Sweetheart. My hands, yours and we better not forget that beautiful crystal. Maybe we can find a really nice place for it ..

I let her hands guide mine, starting from her face and working slowly down. Fingers dipped into the silky K-Y and anointed her breasts then left a hurried trail to the triangle of hair that seemed to point the way. Her hand guided two of my fingers between her swollen lips and began a slow circular motion beckoning her clitoris out from its long, protective hood. She began to move rhythmically and I knew she would soon be sharing her own blissful moan. It came quickly.

Now that was nice but we still need to care for that pretty rose. Here, hold it in your hands and let it learn every part of you. Take your time, patience is a virtue and we do have all night. Pretend your alone now and I’m nothing more than a phantom of your own desires. A wispy ghost watching over you, wanting you, wanting all of you …

She worked methodically and that seemed really quite impressive. She had yet to completely let go and was maybe determined to show me she was capable of remaining in control. While I kissed and nibbled on her neck and ears, she brought the glass phallus to her lips for a brief but sensuous kiss then carried it to her breasts using its bold tip like a brush, painting soft outlines around each breast, prodding each nipple then holding it between them. She didn’t have to ask, I knew. I pushed her breasts together enclosing it and she moved it in and out. An act commonly known as tit fucking but from my vantage point that was too vulgar a term for what I was witnessing. Watching it stroking her breasts, I felt a bit envious but knew I would have my turn.

I start just like this, Karen and the whole time I’m thinking about no one but you. Your precious kisses and gentle touch. How you’ve learned to slow down and enjoy each new sensation. I think of you holding that sparkling glass and how you want to make it so special for me. How you might let me make it so special for you …

I took the blush rose from her breasts and place it upright on the bed between her legs. I tilted it back toward her and she instinctively moved forward pushing hard against it. She raised slightly, ready to accept it, all of it piercing into her, feeling so big and yet not big enough to fill the aching need that slowly consumed her. She was so ready to push and thrust but I quickly stopped her.

You waited too long, much too long to hurry now. Let it build, let it grow. Push down slow and carefully so that only its head enters you. I’ll help you the rest of the way …

It was beautiful but all seemed much too fast. A soft sigh as the head pushed into her. Not enough, not even close to enough. I reached between her legs and firmly grasped the round base. Like a timid intruder, I push it up so that she would enjoy the sensation of each and every last centimeter. In a few brief lingering seconds the blush rose journeyed to the deepest part of her. She pushed hard against, wanting it to go even deeper and then began a slow rocking motion.

I know I whispered a thousand words to her and offer a thousand baby kisses as she rode the Perfect Perennial. I remained holding its base, pushing it back against her with each new thrust. Her long fingers spread wide her labia and anxiously worked to please a very tender clitoris that throbbed with delight. I could feel her soaring, feel her hard ride coming closer and closer to a still seemingly distant finish line. But then suddenly it was there. One hard push, a second and finally a third when every part of the glass phallus entered her and every part of the woman pushed, as a strong electric charge pulsed through her and her body swelled and flowed in an endless but merciful release.

We were again together, side by side, face to face, stretching weary leg muscles and enjoying the moments of a peaceful afterglow. Hands gently touched, lips playfully nibbled and we whispered soft and breathless words.

“You have a bit of the devil in you, Sweet Girl”

“Ah, I think the devil was clearly in you, innocent girl”

That little girl giggle and as I watched her happy and contented face, my mind quickly flashed back to our first night together. When a bi-curious girl came to my door with a nervous smile and a catalogue of “how do you know” questions. I remember that first kiss, a kiss I thought would answer all her “how do you know questions”. It did, but it also took me completely off guard. Her lips were like fine brushes in the hands of a master painter. My lips, my face, my ears, my neck, all of quickly became a willing canvas for her. I could have easily remained for hours enjoying each one of her kisses. Sweeping brush strokes that were quickly sweeping me away.

She took my hand and started to guide it up her skirt. I stopped abruptly and pulled away from her. It was not an easy thing to do but she needed to know. I looked directly at her and softly but sternly told her, “I’m not a man, Karen. Look at me. I’m not a man and I don’t want to fuck you. Understand??? I’m a woman. I want you to appreciate every part of me as I will you. Not like a man but as a woman. Understand???”

While I knew she understood the words, only with time and experience would she fully come to appreciate their meaning. And in time she would learn my one small lie. No, I was not a man but I most certainly did want to fuck her. God, did I want to fuck her. But if she was ever to understand, ever to feel that most sensual and beautiful part of her own self then she needed to feel that very sensuous, very feminine part of me. By discovering the feminine beauty in me maybe for the first time she would began to discover that beautiful part of herself.

She did and did so beautifully. And as I had that first night, I never lost that desire. I still savored the thought of wanting to fuck her. Endlessly.

“Don’t you dare close those eyes!!!”

“Just resting, relaxing.”

“Easy for you to do, K. How many small orgasms before that super one. Eight??? Ten??? To my very nice but still measly one!!!”

“You truly are the devil.”

“Why??? Because I’d like you to help me ride that pretty rose???”

“Insatiable!!!”

“Yes, but that’s part of my charm and you love it. Don’t lie.”

She smiled and kissed me then sat up next to me and caressed by beckoning thighs. She covered me with K-Y not because I needed it but because she knew I loved the feel of it on my skin. Then she reached for the magic crystal.

“Not so quickly,” I said.

“Problem???”

“No. Not as long as you don’t think I’m simply going to lay here and let you enjoy yourself.”

“A new fantasy???”

“Let’s try and then we can decide. Come on, Sweetheart, time to stretch those pretty legs. There’s still miles to go…”

She stood at the end of the bed and waited for me. I moved down, rolled over and raised my hips. I spread my legs so that I would be at a good height for her. Satisfied we were in proper position, I asked, “Remember long ago, our first night. Remember how I told you I wasn’t a man and didn’t want to fuck??? I lied. Yes, I did. Because that’s exactly what I wanted. And I still want that now, so, please don’t try to be gentle”

If she felt the least bit inhibited it certainly didn’t show. She did everything I asked and was soon flying on her own.

I reached between my legs and spread my lips. “This is bad girl time, Karen. Please, indulge yourself.” I felt the tip of it nudging the mouth of my vagina and she delivered as asked. With one hard push it slide all the way in. I could feel orgasms already churning in every part of my body, growing exponentially with each passing second. With one hand, she nimbly began to work on my clit while other deftly stroked. I wanted one over- powering orgasm. I want to feel it surging through me. And I wanted her to see. Wanted her to watch that curved glass penetrating over and over until her mind said fucking. This is fucking. And I wanted her to know that precise second when I would rear up, bucking hard against her. I wanted her to instinctively react and pull back before making one final, desperate plunge. I wanted her to see and experience my orgasm. My helpless body pushing, pressing, trying to hold on until there was nothing left to hold on to. I wanted her to see as my body surrendered to her and my hungry cunt spasmodically contracted and spilled an endless stream of warm juices spilling out and oozing down my legs.

It was so perfect, so complete that I heard her moan loudly before I did.

We remained locked together like that until the last contraction eased and there was no more fluids left within me. What was still left within me was the long, curved perennial bloom. She was hesitant but I told her that we weren’t quite through. I sensed no disappointment in her brief reply.

“God, you made me feel so good. Oh my, was that good. But you need to come along for the ride. You know this would be terribly lonely without you.”

She didn’t quite understand but was quickly enlightened by a few brief and explicit instructions.

She carefully pulled the Perfect Perennial back toward her until its round base was clearly exposed. She moved forward, straddling it and again, carefully spread her labia, she then lowered herself until she rubbing against the base. It was a sinful but delicious game. As she began to rock, caressing her clit with the rounded edge of the base, the shaft slowing pushed and moved inside of me. As her motions became more rhythmic, so did the sensations I felt. And, if I moved just slightly upward, it increased the pressure she felt. It was our erotic see-saw in our own private playground.

It was slow torture, a simple equation of basic physics put to practical use. Each time she rubbed herself, she also rubbed me. Each time I pushed against her, the long shaft pushed inside of me. I closed my eyes, grasping each new sensation and seeing a perfect image of her. Her breasts slowly swaying, her face intense. It seemed like hours and there were a thousand small eruptions and so connected we shared each one. Fine crystal had never served a more practical or more erotic purpose. Two bodies so delicately attached and so inner dependent on pleasuring one another.

Her motion began to quicken and I could imagine her now biting her lower lip. The feeling was becoming overwhelming. Her rocking became harder more directed as did my own. I reached beneath me, finding my swollen clitoris and feeling the weight of the shaft as it nudged inside me. I held part of it, pushing more of it back to her. Instantly she reacted and pushed it firmly back into me. We repeated this again and again until I felt more of the shaft push inside of me. Her wet mons was now pressing between the cheeks of my ass and I gently rubbed like a kitten curling around her. She push down, I pushed back. I could feel it rising in her, in me. Soon, so soon now. I heard her utter a surrendering “Oh God!!!” and with that came a final push. Hers, mine. And as a crazy, out of control orgasm flowed between us we remained delicately balanced on opposite ends of a Perfect Perennial.

I gently brushed a fallen strand of the long dark hair away from her face. She did not stir. Her breathing was deep and relaxed. Though sleepy eyed myself, I was content to simply lie beside her and watch as she slept. In the early morning hours while the sun’s light warmed a faraway place, I bathed in her warmth. Savored the complex of sensations that drifted around me in the shadowy darkness. The softness of her skin. The lush yet delicate scent of her. The bold, graceful curves of her flesh touching mine. The sweet taste of her still tingling in my mouth; her blissful moans echoing in the still night.

What dreams were now filling her pretty head? Perhaps she dreamed of our night and of the love and tenderness and passion we had shared? Maybe that explained the small smile that played on her lips? It certainly was the reason for mine.

Nestled together in the sphere that was ours alone, I let the quiet beauty of those moments wash over me and soothe the aching need I still felt. I wanted her then as I had always wanted her. I wanted to feel her pressed against me; her body urging mine for more. I wanted to feel her hands sweeping across my own hungry flesh. I wanted to again ride the spiraling circles where each fulfilled need created another even stronger need pleading to be satisfied. I wanted but dared not break the spell of the sheltering darkness and the bed we shared with my own sensual sleeping beauty. So I would wait.

When dreams no longer guided her sleep, I would awaken her with a soft kiss. Wait for her sleepy eyes to open and find my loving eyes. When she sees the desire and feels my naked body stirring next to hers, she will understand that she is simply leaving from one beautiful dream to begin another. And before the enchantment of this night escapes from her slumbering body, I will guide her hand between my open legs and again curl around her long fingers as I push each one into the deepest part of me.

• Like 2

• Members
8 hours ago, twin spirits said:

She loves touching and all of pleasures physical contact can bring. So, it was no surprise that no matter how one or other moved, we remained very close together. She was being playful, coaxing and teasing as I laid on my back and she on her side next to me. There was something she wanted and had been trying all night to talk about it. Of course, I knew exactly what it was and I don’t think she could have been any less obvious about it. But at her slightest hint of it, I continued to quickly change the subject, knowing I was totally frustrating her.

She had left it out on her nightstand, resting on its round base and pointing to the heavens. Even in the flickering candlelight it was impossible to miss. Its sparkling glass surface reflected even the softest touch of light casting it back across the ceiling in bright prisms that danced and disappeared. It was an endless cascade of faint rainbows constantly passing above us.

It had been almost three weeks since I had first shown her my own crystal toy. I had told her about it during a phone conversation but when it came time to show her, I purposely waiting until she had only enough time to quickly examine it before she had to run off to an appointment. With the clock ticking steadily away, I finally took out the oblong, black, velvet bag and handed it to her. She quickly opened the fastened drawstring and carefully slipped it out from its protective, padded surroundings. It was love at first sight.

Not normally one who enjoyed toys, she instantly found this one as irresistible. Fashioned to resemble the world’s most beautiful and perfect cock, it was that and much more. Made entirely of surgical quality glass, its curved shaft rose from a flat base with rounded edges to a boldly shaped, large head. A raised ridge of smooth, blue colored glass spiraled around the shaft from its base to its head. It sparkled and glistened and begged to be touched. She needed no encouragement.

Watching her long, slender fingers wrap around it and trace the dark blue ridge as it circled and rose, I was immediately struck by something overwhelmingly sensual. I watched as she brought the shiny head to her cheek and gently rubbed until it finally found her waiting lips. She uttered a small, surrendering sigh and it was within that sound, within the image I saw before me that I clearly understood why. Why it was more beautiful. Why it was more perfect.

It was silky and smooth and warmed instantly to the touch. It was shaped in a way that would push into and deliciously fill even the neediest of needy women. Its distinct upward curve would send its large head sinfully rippling against the tender inner flesh of the upper vaginal wall as it pushed deeper. And, as the surprising need for one more orgasm consumed a body that had been already consumed with countless orgasms, it remained forever hard and erect. But those were all things I already knew from my own personal encounters with the glass dildo named Moon and Stars. Until I watched her savoring its velvety touch, the most obvious revelation had escaped me.

Unlike the most perfectly beautiful of the most beautifully perfect cocks, this one was not attached to the most desirable of perfectly masculine males. Rather, it was being held in the  graceful hands of a woman. And a woman’s knowing hands instinctively understood the magic. A woman’s hands understood where it should go, how long it should stay and how quickly it should again return. In a woman’s hands it became an object of ultimate pleasure.

As she was reluctantly passing it back to me, she asked quite innocently, “Mind if I borrow this for a couple of days???” I smiled a sad little smile and told her since I had only recently received it myself, I simply couldn’t give it up. Not yet. But I told her I would email her the information on where she could find her own and she wanted only to know if they had overnight delivery.

So, when I saw it resting temptingly on her nightstand, I was not surprised. I would have, in fact, been deeply disappointed if it had not been there. It was not a duplicate of Moon and Stars but similar design I later learned was named the Prized Perennial because of pretty, blush rose that was set inside the glass head. A very sensual and delicate and decidedly feminine balance created by encapsulating a timeless bloom inside of a glass phallus. A beautiful essence of nature moving inside of the very essence of feminine beauty.

With her head resting on my shoulder, her fingers were causally twirling strands of my dark pubic hair as she waited for another opportunity to open a discussion of her Prized Perennial. I waited for the right moment and caught her quite off guard.

“Pretty toy you purchased. Overnight delivery??? Every night???”

“Hmm, yes and no.” Her brief reply was followed by her little girl giggle that never failed to tickle me and bring a smile to my lips. “Well, yes and yes, but not every night.”

“So, you must enjoy it. Were you hoping to enjoy it with me???”

“Yes.” And again she paused as if embarrassed that her secret was no longer hers but shared between us. “That little glass sculpture has been the source of some wonderful fantasies. I think I maybe becoming addicted. I’d be quite the fool not to want to share with you, don’t you think???”

“We’d both be fools, I think. Like to create a new fantasy???”

While she wasn’t at all certain where we would begin, she did not hesitate. I took her hands, pausing long enough to kiss one then the other, then guided her to a kneeling position in the center of the bed. I took the Prized Perennial and a small, crystal cup filled with K-Y lubricant and placed it along side of her. I slipped between her open legs and knelt comfortably behind her. My fingers combed her long hair back exposing her ears and long neck. There was a shared, softly whispered “I love you” as my arms folded around her waist and gently hugged her. Words suddenly began to flow between us and these words guided us forward.

In recalling those moments and our slow and sensuous journey, it is difficult for me now to separate thoughts, feeling and spoken words as all three were happening simultaneously. So, please forgive my stream of consciousness description of a creating a real fantasy.

She reached back, placing her hands on my hips and pulling me closer to her. The curly mass of my mons veneris tucked between the soft cheeks of her shapely ass and began a playful, teasing game of hide and seek. As her hands guided my hips slowly up and down, I knew she was enjoying this. She spread her cheeks allowing me to rub ever so gently against a sometimes forgotten but very sensitive erogenous area around he anus. Sweet, sweet Karen, what have I done to you???

My hands roamed the length of her body. Gently rubbing  her sides, her stomach, her legs and inner thighs. I wanted every nerve ending in her body to tingle with anticipation. I wanted to let her hunger grow. I wanted her to know and feel all that I was feeling.

Do you know how many times just the thought you, the  thought of being here like this with you.  filled me with an overwhelming sense of arousal. Of how when that moment comes, I rush at that first opportunity to touch myself and believe it you, your hands touching me, wanting me …..

My hands ran up from her smooth inner thighs, lightly brushing her labia, the wet warmth of her budding clitoris, moving further, across her flat stomach and finally sweeping beneath her full breasts. I loved her breasts. Loved their firm, ripe fullness. Her swollen nipples so ultra-sensitive to even the softest, feathery touch. I wanted to kiss every inch of them. Squeeze them together so my hungry mouth could devour both at once. As I cradled and stroked her breasts, her anxious hands reached and pushed between my yielding legs.

I love those sweet breasts, those beautifully perfect breasts that you modestly hide beneath a bulky sweater. I love shopping for lingerie for you. Searching through the big girls’ section for something sheer and lacy. I love the way I feel when I’m laying back waiting for you and you climb on top and I can feel them swaying, swinging and touching my own breasts, my nipples reaching to touch yours. And I love to feel them pressed against me, you pressed against me …

More delicious kisses, more anticipation. Her skillful fingers quickly worked an already all too excited clitoris and I held her hands there as an unexpected orgasm swelled and pushed out on to her waiting fingers. With a loud grunt and long moan it was suddenly just there and she seemed find almost as much pleasure in that moment as I did. Finally, finally, finally and I lifted her hands, separating them and gently guided one to my mouth and the other to hers.

Now that was kind of sneaky but so, so nice. Your turn now though, Sweetheart. My hands, yours and we better not forget that beautiful crystal. Maybe we can find a really nice place for it ..

I let her hands guide mine, starting from her face and working slowly down. Fingers dipped into the silky K-Y and anointed her breasts then left a hurried trail to the triangle of hair that seemed to point the way. Her hand guided two of my fingers between her swollen lips and began a slow circular motion beckoning her clitoris out from its long, protective hood. She began to move rhythmically and I knew she would soon be sharing her own blissful moan. It came quickly.

Now that was nice but we still need to care for that pretty rose. Here, hold it in your hands and let it learn every part of you. Take your time, patience is a virtue and we do have all night. Pretend your alone now and I’m nothing more than a phantom of your own desires. A wispy ghost watching over you, wanting you, wanting all of you …

She worked methodically and that seemed really quite impressive. She had yet to completely let go and was maybe determined to show me she was capable of remaining in control. While I kissed and nibbled on her neck and ears, she brought the glass phallus to her lips for a brief but sensuous kiss then carried it to her breasts using its bold tip like a brush, painting soft outlines around each breast, prodding each nipple then holding it between them. She didn’t have to ask, I knew. I pushed her breasts together enclosing it and she moved it in and out. An act commonly known as tit fucking but from my vantage point that was too vulgar a term for what I was witnessing. Watching it stroking her breasts, I felt a bit envious but knew I would have my turn.

I start just like this, Karen and the whole time I’m thinking about no one but you. Your precious kisses and gentle touch. How you’ve learned to slow down and enjoy each new sensation. I think of you holding that sparkling glass and how you want to make it so special for me. How you might let me make it so special for you …

I took the blush rose from her breasts and place it upright on the bed between her legs. I tilted it back toward her and she instinctively moved forward pushing hard against it. She raised slightly, ready to accept it, all of it piercing into her, feeling so big and yet not big enough to fill the aching need that slowly consumed her. She was so ready to push and thrust but I quickly stopped her.

You waited too long, much too long to hurry now. Let it build, let it grow. Push down slow and carefully so that only its head enters you. I’ll help you the rest of the way …

It was beautiful but all seemed much too fast. A soft sigh as the head pushed into her. Not enough, not even close to enough. I reached between her legs and firmly grasped the round base. Like a timid intruder, I push it up so that she would enjoy the sensation of each and every last centimeter. In a few brief lingering seconds the blush rose journeyed to the deepest part of her. She pushed hard against, wanting it to go even deeper and then began a slow rocking motion.

I know I whispered a thousand words to her and offer a thousand baby kisses as she rode the Perfect Perennial. I remained holding its base, pushing it back against her with each new thrust. Her long fingers spread wide her labia and anxiously worked to please a very tender clitoris that throbbed with delight. I could feel her soaring, feel her hard ride coming closer and closer to a still seemingly distant finish line. But then suddenly it was there. One hard push, a second and finally a third when every part of the glass phallus entered her and every part of the woman pushed, as a strong electric charge pulsed through her and her body swelled and flowed in an endless but merciful release.

We were again together, side by side, face to face, stretching weary leg muscles and enjoying the moments of a peaceful afterglow. Hands gently touched, lips playfully nibbled and we whispered soft and breathless words.

“You have a bit of the devil in you, Sweet Girl”

“Ah, I think the devil was clearly in you, innocent girl”

That little girl giggle and as I watched her happy and contented face, my mind quickly flashed back to our first night together. When a bi-curious girl came to my door with a nervous smile and a catalogue of “how do you know” questions. I remember that first kiss, a kiss I thought would answer all her “how do you know questions”. It did, but it also took me completely off guard. Her lips were like fine brushes in the hands of a master painter. My lips, my face, my ears, my neck, all of quickly became a willing canvas for her. I could have easily remained for hours enjoying each one of her kisses. Sweeping brush strokes that were quickly sweeping me away.

She took my hand and started to guide it up her skirt. I stopped abruptly and pulled away from her. It was not an easy thing to do but she needed to know. I looked directly at her and softly but sternly told her, “I’m not a man, Karen. Look at me. I’m not a man and I don’t want to fuck you. Understand??? I’m a woman. I want you to appreciate every part of me as I will you. Not like a man but as a woman. Understand???”

While I knew she understood the words, only with time and experience would she fully come to appreciate their meaning. And in time she would learn my one small lie. No, I was not a man but I most certainly did want to fuck her. God, did I want to fuck her. But if she was ever to understand, ever to feel that most sensual and beautiful part of her own self then she needed to feel that very sensuous, very feminine part of me. By discovering the feminine beauty in me maybe for the first time she would began to discover that beautiful part of herself.

She did and did so beautifully. And as I had that first night, I never lost that desire. I still savored the thought of wanting to fuck her. Endlessly.

“Don’t you dare close those eyes!!!”

“Just resting, relaxing.”

“Easy for you to do, K. How many small orgasms before that super one. Eight??? Ten??? To my very nice but still measly one!!!”

“You truly are the devil.”

“Why??? Because I’d like you to help me ride that pretty rose???”

“Insatiable!!!”

“Yes, but that’s part of my charm and you love it. Don’t lie.”

She smiled and kissed me then sat up next to me and caressed by beckoning thighs. She covered me with K-Y not because I needed it but because she knew I loved the feel of it on my skin. Then she reached for the magic crystal.

“Not so quickly,” I said.

“Problem???”

“No. Not as long as you don’t think I’m simply going to lay here and let you enjoy yourself.”

“A new fantasy???”

“Let’s try and then we can decide. Come on, Sweetheart, time to stretch those pretty legs. There’s still miles to go…”

She stood at the end of the bed and waited for me. I moved down, rolled over and raised my hips. I spread my legs so that I would be at a good height for her. Satisfied we were in proper position, I asked, “Remember long ago, our first night. Remember how I told you I wasn’t a man and didn’t want to fuck??? I lied. Yes, I did. Because that’s exactly what I wanted. And I still want that now, so, please don’t try to be gentle”

If she felt the least bit inhibited it certainly didn’t show. She did everything I asked and was soon flying on her own.

I reached between my legs and spread my lips. “This is bad girl time, Karen. Please, indulge yourself.” I felt the tip of it nudging the mouth of my vagina and she delivered as asked. With one hard push it slide all the way in. I could feel orgasms already churning in every part of my body, growing exponentially with each passing second. With one hand, she nimbly began to work on my clit while other deftly stroked. I wanted one over- powering orgasm. I want to feel it surging through me. And I wanted her to see. Wanted her to watch that curved glass penetrating over and over until her mind said fucking. This is fucking. And I wanted her to know that precise second when I would rear up, bucking hard against her. I wanted her to instinctively react and pull back before making one final, desperate plunge. I wanted her to see and experience my orgasm. My helpless body pushing, pressing, trying to hold on until there was nothing left to hold on to. I wanted her to see as my body surrendered to her and my hungry cunt spasmodically contracted and spilled an endless stream of warm juices spilling out and oozing down my legs.

It was so perfect, so complete that I heard her moan loudly before I did.

We remained locked together like that until the last contraction eased and there was no more fluids left within me. What was still left within me was the long, curved perennial bloom. She was hesitant but I told her that we weren’t quite through. I sensed no disappointment in her brief reply.

“God, you made me feel so good. Oh my, was that good. But you need to come along for the ride. You know this would be terribly lonely without you.”

She didn’t quite understand but was quickly enlightened by a few brief and explicit instructions.

She carefully pulled the Perfect Perennial back toward her until its round base was clearly exposed. She moved forward, straddling it and again, carefully spread her labia, she then lowered herself until she rubbing against the base. It was a sinful but delicious game. As she began to rock, caressing her clit with the rounded edge of the base, the shaft slowing pushed and moved inside of me. As her motions became more rhythmic, so did the sensations I felt. And, if I moved just slightly upward, it increased the pressure she felt. It was our erotic see-saw in our own private playground.

It was slow torture, a simple equation of basic physics put to practical use. Each time she rubbed herself, she also rubbed me. Each time I pushed against her, the long shaft pushed inside of me. I closed my eyes, grasping each new sensation and seeing a perfect image of her. Her breasts slowly swaying, her face intense. It seemed like hours and there were a thousand small eruptions and so connected we shared each one. Fine crystal had never served a more practical or more erotic purpose. Two bodies so delicately attached and so inner dependent on pleasuring one another.

Her motion began to quicken and I could imagine her now biting her lower lip. The feeling was becoming overwhelming. Her rocking became harder more directed as did my own. I reached beneath me, finding my swollen clitoris and feeling the weight of the shaft as it nudged inside me. I held part of it, pushing more of it back to her. Instantly she reacted and pushed it firmly back into me. We repeated this again and again until I felt more of the shaft push inside of me. Her wet mons was now pressing between the cheeks of my ass and I gently rubbed like a kitten curling around her. She push down, I pushed back. I could feel it rising in her, in me. Soon, so soon now. I heard her utter a surrendering “Oh God!!!” and with that came a final push. Hers, mine. And as a crazy, out of control orgasm flowed between us we remained delicately balanced on opposite ends of a Perfect Perennial.

I gently brushed a fallen strand of the long dark hair away from her face. She did not stir. Her breathing was deep and relaxed. Though sleepy eyed myself, I was content to simply lie beside her and watch as she slept. In the early morning hours while the sun’s light warmed a faraway place, I bathed in her warmth. Savored the complex of sensations that drifted around me in the shadowy darkness. The softness of her skin. The lush yet delicate scent of her. The bold, graceful curves of her flesh touching mine. The sweet taste of her still tingling in my mouth; her blissful moans echoing in the still night.

What dreams were now filling her pretty head? Perhaps she dreamed of our night and of the love and tenderness and passion we had shared? Maybe that explained the small smile that played on her lips? It certainly was the reason for mine.

Nestled together in the sphere that was ours alone, I let the quiet beauty of those moments wash over me and soothe the aching need I still felt. I wanted her then as I had always wanted her. I wanted to feel her pressed against me; her body urging mine for more. I wanted to feel her hands sweeping across my own hungry flesh. I wanted to again ride the spiraling circles where each fulfilled need created another even stronger need pleading to be satisfied. I wanted but dared not break the spell of the sheltering darkness and the bed we shared with my own sensual sleeping beauty. So I would wait.

When dreams no longer guided her sleep, I would awaken her with a soft kiss. Wait for her sleepy eyes to open and find my loving eyes. When she sees the desire and feels my naked body stirring next to hers, she will understand that she is simply leaving from one beautiful dream to begin another. And before the enchantment of this night escapes from her slumbering body, I will guide her hand between my open legs and again curl around her long fingers as I push each one into the deepest part of me.

Omg this is absolutely one of the most incredibly erotic and passionate stories I've read in a really long time absolutely heart felt passion and the soul connection is PERFECT 

• Like 1

• Members
11 hours ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

Omg this is absolutely one of the most incredibly erotic and passionate stories I've read in a really long time absolutely heart felt passion and the soul connection is PERFECT 

That is quite a review... much more than I expected and probably deserved. Thank you for taking the time to read this long story and I am very happy that you enjoyed. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks for letting me read your thoughts! It was awesome you really touched my mind and made me feel like I was right there. Gave me some beautiful erotic thoughts and fantasies! Thanks man 👍

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 3/29/2020 at 7:53 PM, Fun guy said:

Thanks for letting me read your thoughts! It was awesome you really touched my mind and made me feel like I was right there. Gave me some beautiful erotic thoughts and fantasies! Thanks man 👍

A little late in coming but thank you and glad that you enjoyed. There are more adventures with Karen coming so I will keep you posted.