Official Community Forums Home

Out in the club

• Members

I'm dreaming again. By the way, my female side, my alter ego is Aniya Nicole. In my dreams I'm this hot horny slut ready to empty any hot stud's balls that cums my way. In this fantasy, I'm in the club. in a hot red dress with high heels. I'm sipping on my cosmopolitan when this gorgeous, sexy man comes up to me. He's my type of course, 6-3 or 6-4. Even in his nice casual, polo shirt, you can tell he is well put together. He's sold bold and tan. All the way bald guys well built are really hot. He comes to my table and asks if the seat is taken, I said no not all. He sits down with me at the table. We have a casual conversation at first. He asks if I'm from around here and where I work, blah, blah, blah. Then he asks if I want to dance. We hit the dance floor. Pony by ginuwine comes on and we get to grinding. I'm backing my ass up and he's grinding into me. He's even lightly spanking my ass which I liked. We sat back down at the table for a minute. Then they played Buttons by the Pussycat dolls, and I give him a lap dance. We go back to the hotel, and we're kissing and ripping each others clothes off. He' so strong because my dress didn't stand a chance. He unwrapped me like a kid opening his presents on Christmas morning. Then we got on the bed. He started straddling me and I sat up a little bit. His dick was in my face, so I did what any nice decent, respectable girl would do and I started sucking on it like it was the last supper. Holy, Fuck, Damn, Shit, Jesus, it was big. I'd say 10 or 11 inches with some girth. My mouth was stretching but I got it around that dick. He started fucking my face a little bit. Then, I started licking that cock up and down. I had to take it slow  and take my time because 11 inches is a lot of dick. Then, he put those balls in my face and put them in my mouth. I started sucking on those balls and jerked him. He was moaning. Oh, he sounded hot. I love hearing a man moan. Nothing sexier. Then we did 69 for a little bit. After some 69 action, he paused and got some lube. He started putting some on my ass and then slide that thing in me. I started breathing heavy as he was fucking and fucking hard. I was moaning. Oh God Oh God Oh Fuck Oh Fuck Oh Fuck Shit God Damn Baby. He had my legs spread in the air and he was pounding. People knocking on the door complaining about the noise, but we were in the zone. He said Oh Baby I'm going to cum. I told him to pull and shoot it all over me. He pulled out and he erupted. My hair, face, chest, stomach was glazed with his spunk. I loved it. We lay it bed for  a little bit fall asleep. Then we say goodbye. All of a sudden, I wake up and it's back to regular world. I'm in my man mode. I get dressed and go to work with a smile on my face of course. I was ready for the day. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Great fantasy Andrew. Was it a dream or something that really happened? Nice twist at the end. Many people with more conventual views might find this a little difficult to understand but the sex is hot and pulls you into the action. A fantasy is a fantasy no matter what form it comes in. You are probably one great cock sucker and I mean that as a great compliment. Rock on pretty girl and keep those fantasies coming. Oops I meant cuming.

• Members
On 4/5/2020 at 8:18 AM, twin spirits said:

Great fantasy Andrew. Was it a dream or something that really happened? Nice twist at the end. Many people with more conventual views might find this a little difficult to understand but the sex is hot and pulls you into the action. A fantasy is a fantasy no matter what form it comes in. You are probably one great cock sucker and I mean that as a great compliment. Rock on pretty girl and keep those fantasies coming. Oops I meant cuming.

It's a dream. It's something I want to happen. Very much would love to happen.