Official Community Forums Home

Men in panties

Satin panties

• 8 months later...
  • Members
2 hours ago, InAnotherLife said:

Let me know if you’d like to see more of me!

Definitely! Would like to see you using those toys

• Like 1

• Members

@InAnotherLifethose pictures are awesome. That's what I was talking about. That is really hot. I've got a big vibrating dildo that I like to back up on also. I posted it on here before. Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures or video clips

• Like 1

• Members

Look up a post that I started calling "Want To Be Pegged" . It shows a video of me backing up onto a dildo.

• Like 1

• Members
35 minutes ago, Rio said:

@InAnotherLifethose pictures are awesome. That's what I was talking about. That is really hot. I've got a big vibrating dildo that I like to back up on also. I posted it on here before. Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures or video clips

We allowed to post that kind of stuff here?  Seems off-topic since I ditched the panties before hopping on thedildos! 😉

• Like 2

• Members
46 minutes ago, Rio said:

Or perhaps in sissy-pink wearing my chastity cage while riding the big chocolate stick?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

From the files of “Don’t write Checks Your Ass Can’t Cash” . . . .

I think this sissy has done just that! The top is my big chocolate dildo; the same one in my most-recent video that I was riding when I had my first ever sissygasm.

So what does this ambitious sissy do? That’s right, order a longer, wider, blacker dildo with a better-defined head, all the better to hit my sissy’s sweet spot.

OMFG!! I’ll say that again. OMFG!! I can only imagine — even balls-deep on that beautiful chocolate stick that I’ll be gasping and moaning like a little bitch in heat trying to stretch my sissy cunt wide enough to take even the head of that BBC inside.

F819F361-F483-40F9-8F38-4E3D85C40DBE.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/31/2020 at 8:51 PM, Bob Long said:

I wear panties pretty much every day, I used to be a passable crossdresser some years back so panties were nothing new when I started dating my wife she used to buy me sexy underwear, she asked me how I liked the new pairs she had gotten me I said they feel really great bae she smiled and said they're ladies panties. I had to pretend to be a bit surprised, She just said well there really is no difference (except for the pouch pocket) I agreed, she unbuttoned her jeans  and pulled them down to reveal she was wearing the same ones. this segwayed into revealing my past obsession and she assured me she was very ok with it and actually was turned on by the thought.

As to the why, they are definitely more comfortable more choices in fabrics and colors if thats your thing  for us it's just what we do, these were a special pair she bought me for our anniversary

big_cock_black_latex_slip.jpg

Now that is a awesome cock!!👅

• Like 1

• Members

She is a very lucky woman to have that to take care of her all the time

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members
On 3/14/2020 at 9:56 AM, twin spirits said:

12955250 aaa.jpg

I started with panties and they just brought out the feminine in me which has taken over me. I love wearing thongs and cute mini dresses and as soon as I get dressed I am feminized and enjoy and desire cock. 23871557-04D5-4980-9243-2B3AFDBA59DA.jpeg.36dc6c22cd527a5f2e44a325f66e9e13.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/22/2023 at 10:31 PM, Brooke2 said:

I started with panties and they just brought out the feminine in me which has taken over me. I love wearing thongs and cute mini dresses and as soon as I get dressed I am feminized and enjoy and desire cock. 23871557-04D5-4980-9243-2B3AFDBA59DA.jpeg.36dc6c22cd527a5f2e44a325f66e9e13.jpeg

Yes I agree