Official Community Forums Home

Is This Normal?

christinaf085

• Members

I mastrubate every day. And my bf and i have sex atleast 4 times a week, usually every other day. my vagina hurts after so i guess i need a day for it to relax but i'm still horny. for the past 2 weeks sex has been alot more frequent (6 days in a row so far). i LOVE having sex with him but i'm afraid that (1) i'm becimmong a nympho, and (2) that i might damage something from over use.

am i CRAZY??? :unsure::unsure:

• Members

Well then we are both nymphos if that's the case. No, I don't think you are crazy. I masturbate every day as well don't have sex as often since the boyfriend lives an hour and a half a way but you might be a little rough in terms of masturbating or sexual encounters if your vagina hurts. As far as I know daily masturbation and and frequent sexual encounters won't "damage" anything. There is nothing wrong (in my eyes) of having a higher sexual appetite.

Hopefully some of the more experienced posters will weigh in with their comments too.

• Members

WELCOME to TOOTIMID!

OK, first, you are NOT a nympho because you like sex. Nymphomaniacs are people who are addicted to sex, they can't go anywhere or doing anything without wanting sex. Liking sex, masturbation, and pleasure is in NO WAY an addiction, if you have other parts of your life which are successful!

Now, as for the soreness part - I would suggest to you that either (a) you are not using enough lube. You can be really, really turned on but halfway through need more lube and never even know it. Always lube up, it will help, it gets way up inside you and keeps your vagina moist. or (B) you are having rougher, more pounding sex and he is hitting your cervix. This can make you much sorer the next day. I would suggest if this is the case to just try and get it more shallow for more of the sex before you pound it out at the end. Also, if it hurts DURING sex, try changing positions, and if it still hurts in a more shallow position, you may want to talk to your DR. Fibroids can cause painful sex - not usually "soreness" but pain!

Good luck, and no worries, if having sex daily made people Nymphos I would be in BIG trouble!

Mikayla

• Members
Good luck, and no worries, if having sex daily made people Nymphos I would be in BIG trouble!

Ditto. :) I'm always ready for sex. :) I don't think that makes me a nympho though. I joke about it with my fiancee and tell him he's turning me into one, but it's just a joke. You're not crazy, you're lucky! I'd rather be a nymph than to look at sex as a chore or obligation. :)

I also agree with Mikayla about the lube. I have noticed that sometimes I dry out in the middle of sex, especially if we are going hard and fast or if there is a fan blowing or something. :) That may explain your pain.