Official Community Forums Home

Discreet orgasms

Rio

• Members

My wife and I and another couple went to the beach yesterday. after spending many hours out there enjoying the sand, doing somefishing and doing some drinking we came back and all of us were pretty exhausted. We turned on the TV to some replays of sports, being that there's nothing live on TV now. We're all feeling kind of groggy and just laying around half asleep. My wife and I are under a blanket and our guests were on the sofa. My wife had fallen asleep and I reached under the blanket and very discretely started rolling her clit between my thumb and index finger. She started to move a little bit and I knew at this point she was not asleep  but enjoying what I was doing. After her clit got very hard I then inserted my middle finger into her vagina and found her g-spot. I put pressure on her g-spot while rolling her clit around under my thumb. She started writhing in pleasure and I knew she was having an orgasm. She then reached over under the blanket and started rubbing on my balls. She then moved her hand to my hard shaft and slowly started jerking me off. Within minutes I came with a great orgasm. Once my hard-on went down I slowly got up and told my guests that I needed to go and shower and get all the sand from the beach off of me. It was exciting to have orgasms like that with guests nearby and not knowing what was going on. That really added to the excitement.

• Like 2

• Members

That's pretty awesome!! My wife gets nervous about people hearing that a lot of the time she can't do it but I still try!

• Like 2

• Members

Actually my wife does too. That's why it really surprised me and made me cum so quickly

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 3/21/2020 at 8:32 AM, Rio said:

My wife and I and another couple went to the beach yesterday. after spending many hours out there enjoying the sand, doing somefishing and doing some drinking we came back and all of us were pretty exhausted. We turned on the TV to some replays of sports, being that there's nothing live on TV now. We're all feeling kind of groggy and just laying around half asleep. My wife and I are under a blanket and our guests were on the sofa. My wife had fallen asleep and I reached under the blanket and very discretely started rolling her clit between my thumb and index finger. She started to move a little bit and I knew at this point she was not asleep  but enjoying what I was doing. After her clit got very hard I then inserted my middle finger into her vagina and found her g-spot. I put pressure on her g-spot while rolling her clit around under my thumb. She started writhing in pleasure and I knew she was having an orgasm. She then reached over under the blanket and started rubbing on my balls. She then moved her hand to my hard shaft and slowly started jerking me off. Within minutes I came with a great orgasm. Once my hard-on went down I slowly got up and told my guests that I needed to go and shower and get all the sand from the beach off of me. It was exciting to have orgasms like that with guests nearby and not knowing what was going on. That really added to the excitement.

Do u and ur wife ever try switchingwith another couple or just like being incognito 

• Members

YES, sex can be such a better experience  if you’re in the same room with someone you don’t want to realize what’s happening. My wife and I went on a camping trip with our kids and we all shared one tent.  It was pretty dark when my wife who was in front of me in a spooning position started rubbing her ass cheeks against my cock to let me know what she wanted. She reached around and started stroking my cock very slowly in the sleeping bag, I started rubbing her clip for about five minutes and I could hear her breathing getting louder and she was dripping wet in no time. That’s when I knew she was ready so I Gripped her lower abs from behind & drove inside her lips as quietly as possible. I fucked her deeply and slowly for about three minutes when she reached between her legs and started massaging my balls, that sent me over the edge quickly.

• Members

Sounds like fun, ballsdeep