Official Community Forums Home

Your very first memory of a naked family member?

• Members

What's your very first time seeing your mom or dad brother or sister naked?

• Members

I can remember when I was around 10 or 11 yrs old. We had this shower in our basement that the wall didn't go all the way to the ceiling and my sister was in her 20s and she was in the shower and I climbed onto a piece of furniture and was looking over the wall. I watched her take a shower first time seeing an adult woman's body not just in a magazine or on TV. 

• Like 1

*shudders in the memory of seeing her mother naked*

Not that she was gross or anything. She wasn't. But, she was a very private person, and I didn't expect to see her. I never saw my father naked, thank gawd!!! Sisters usually see each other naked all of the time. I'm assuming brothers are the same way too.

• Like 2

• Members
On 3/24/2020 at 5:10 PM, Fun guy said:

I can remember when I was around 10 or 11 yrs old. We had this shower in our basement that the wall didn't go all the way to the ceiling and my sister was in her 20s and she was in the shower and I climbed onto a piece of furniture and was looking over the wall. I watched her take a shower first time seeing an adult woman's body not just in a magazine or on TV. 

Omg that's really close to what my girlfriend Becky's little brother did to her to she told me she saw him but didn't let him know it 

• Members
On 3/26/2020 at 3:25 PM, Tyger said:

*shudders in the memory of seeing her mother naked*

Not that she was gross or anything. She wasn't. But, she was a very private person, and I didn't expect to see her. I never saw my father naked, thank gawd!!! Sisters usually see each other naked all of the time. I'm assuming brothers are the same way too.

Really I grew up seeing my mom and brother naked a lot I really didn't think anything of it honesty until that one morning I walked in on my brother sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal watching my mom and he was playing with himself under the table but what caught my attention was his cock that I saw many times wasn't just hanging there anymore it was hugh so I asked him what was wrong with his peepee and my mom turned around and saw him 

• Like 1

• Members
34 minutes ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

Really I grew up seeing my mom and brother naked a lot I really didn't think anything of it honesty until that one morning I walked in on my brother sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal watching my mom and he was playing with himself under the table but what caught my attention was his cock that I saw many times wasn't just hanging there anymore it was hugh so I asked him what was wrong with his peepee and my mom turned around and saw him 

What did your mom say or do? 

• Like 1

• Members

do tell

• Members
59 minutes ago, Fun guy said:

What did your mom say or do? 

She told him to go to his room and do that and look at me and said time to talk 

• Like 1

• Members
55 minutes ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

She told him to go to his room and do that and look at me and said time to talk 

Did you learn anything new?

• Like 1

• Members
27 minutes ago, Fun guy said:

Did you learn anything new?

Oh boy did I add l she explained about boys and there impulse to jerkingoff to everything 

• Like 1

• Members

That was my very first thought of sex actually seeing his cock so big and him playing with it and mom telling me about how boys get erections and enjoy masturbing it 

• Like 2

• Members
16 hours ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

That was my very first thought of sex actually seeing his cock so big and him playing with it and mom telling me about how boys get erections and enjoy masturbing it 

When was your first time masterbating? How did you do it? What have you learned since? Do you like watching guys masterbating?

• Like 2

• Members

My very first time was age 9 me and my girlfriend Becky were taking a bath together and her foot touched my pussy and it felt incredible so I told her to do it again and that was my very first experience with touching myself 

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/28/2020 at 4:02 PM, Fun guy said:

When was your first time masterbating? How did you do it? What have you learned since? Do you like watching guys masterbating?

My first orgasm came from my mom though and omg yes I absolutely love watching boys jerkingoff definitely 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/24/2020 at 5:10 PM, Fun guy said:

Aww that's so innocent sweetheart I remember seeing my brother playing with himself watching our mom taking a bath

• Like 3

• Members

I was 14 and I was going thru my sisters panty drawer looking for a pair of panties to steal. Mind you she’s like twice my age. Staying at our place cause she left her husband. Anyhow I found a dildo. And thats when she walked in. Went ballistic on me. About an hour later she started questioning me about what I was doing. Told her I wanted to wear her panties. I guess that turned her on cause next thing I know she made me go to her room and pick out a bra and pair of panties to wear. While she stripped down to her bra and underwear. I asked her about the dildo and she said I could watch if I wanted. So I watched her play. I was hard so she asked if I like it. Of course. Then she made me suck her dildo and used it on me. That when I lost that virginity sort of. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
14 hours ago, Emily021486 said:

I was 14 and I was going thru my sisters panty drawer looking for a pair of panties to steal. Mind you she’s like twice my age. Staying at our place cause she left her husband. Anyhow I found a dildo. And thats when she walked in. Went ballistic on me. About an hour later she started questioning me about what I was doing. Told her I wanted to wear her panties. I guess that turned her on cause next thing I know she made me go to her room and pick out a bra and pair of panties to wear. While she stripped down to her bra and underwear. I asked her about the dildo and she said I could watch if I wanted. So I watched her play. I was hard so she asked if I like it. Of course. Then she made me suck her dildo and used it on me. That when I lost that virginity sort of. 

That's sounds like you had a good experience! 

• Like 1

• Members

My mom told me her first time seeing a family in naked was her grandpa he was actually jerkingoff in the backyard watching there neighbors lying out naked sunbathing and she was sucking on her husband's cock and stood up when he cane

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/27/2020 at 11:14 PM, Bigirlhaggen said:

I have got a cock for you baby

• Members
On 3/24/2020 at 3:55 PM, Bigirlhaggen said:

What's your very first time seeing your mom or dad brother or sister naked?

Sister naked was the first time I was 10 and she was 18.  The lock on the bathroom door didn’t work and she was down with her shower. I had to use the bathroom so I walked in and she a a towel wrapped around her hair nothing more. My sister has nice tits ass and her pussy looked great.  She told me if I am coming get in. I walked in and she closed the door. Told me to strip since she was naked I had to be. Then I touched her and sucked her tits and she blew me. After that my sister told me I had a huge cock and she wants it more. 

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Bsaf90 said:

Sister naked was the first time I was 10 and she was 18.  The lock on the bathroom door didn’t work and she was down with her shower. I had to use the bathroom so I walked in and she a a towel wrapped around her hair nothing more. My sister has nice tits ass and her pussy looked great.  She told me if I am coming get in. I walked in and she closed the door. Told me to strip since she was naked I had to be. Then I touched her and sucked her tits and she blew me. After that my sister told me I had a huge cock and she wants it more. 

Now that's exactly what I'm talking about see there some sisters are absolutely wonderful nothing wrong with giving her little brother some naughty pleasure she knows what you were fantasizing about so she gave you what you wanted

• Like 2

• Members
20 hours ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

Now that's exactly what I'm talking about see there some sisters are absolutely wonderful nothing wrong with giving her little brother some naughty pleasure she knows what you were fantasizing about so she gave you what you wanted

Yes she did. She would come in the bathroom when I was showering and say hi I am here. This would get me hard and when I came out she looked and said mmmmm do you want me to suck again. She gave me all kinds of blow jobs. Then one time she climbed in the shower and told me she was going to fuck me. She wanted to feel my huge cock inside her.  

B89356A1-9D3F-4E4D-A562-9511651D7750.jpeg

• Like 4

• Members
15 minutes ago, Bsaf90 said:

Yes she did. She would come in the bathroom when I was showering and say hi I am here. This would get me hard and when I came out she looked and said mmmmm do you want me to suck again. She gave me all kinds of blow jobs. Then one time she climbed in the shower and told me she was going to fuck me. She wanted to feel my huge cock inside her.  

B89356A1-9D3F-4E4D-A562-9511651D7750.jpeg

No wonder your sister wanted to suck it. Impressive!

• Like 1