Official Community Forums Home

Do You Like It Big?

Mikayla1

• Members

NO1139-2main.jpg

Get THUMBED

In English Folklore, Tom Thumb is a small, tiny man who becomes a hero. This toy is not small – contrarily, it is quite large – but it still just might become your hero! This wide, jelly toy certainly has BIG power! This toy is a dual action with a “thumb” as a clitoral stimulator as well as veins and bumps up and down the shaft for extra sensation. All combined with the multi-speed power this toy is sure to hit your spot!

I don’t know about you ladies, but I personally love it when my hubby rubs his thumb over my clit during sex or oral sex. There is just something about the pressure and size of the thumb that really rubs my clit well. This toy has a “thumb” sized clitoral stimulator which vibrates at differing speeds – something for everyone. The shaft is a generous 1.5” – which is fairly large – and at 6” long this toy delivers a very, full feeling!

When I brought this toy out for my hubby and I to play with he was surprised at the size of it as well as the size of the clitoral stimulator. By now my hubby has a sort of sixth sense about which toys will work for me and he was pretty sure that this one would do me just fine. We had to wash the toy well as it had a bit of an odor, but nothing too bad. Once cleaned and batteries in, my hubby pushed me back on the pillows and told me to “assume the position” – which means to spread my legs. We applied a generous amount of lube and started to insert the toy.

This toy feels larger than its dimensions – but I personally love the full feeling. After inserting it as far as I could – my hubby started with the vibrations. The thumb bounced and hit my clit well - it has good clitoral action if you push the toy in just enough. The toy shaft itself vibrates also and that was giving me a glorious internal massage! The excitement of having my hubby “doing” me with the toy, combined with that lovely clitoral pressure was enough to bring me to an orgasm in pretty short order! I started squirming and bucking my hips – which singaled to my hubby to push the toy deep and turn up the vibrations. It worked like a charm and in just a few seconds I was moaning and writing with orgasm!

I would recommend this toy to any woman who likes that full feeling with their toys – or for anyone who wants to experiment with heavy clitoral stimulation. I would not recommend this toy as a beginners toy as it is quite large and full. Made of jelly, all lubricants are good to use with this toy and clean up is simple – hot water and antibacterial soap! Tom Thumb might be a fictional character – but this toy is for real ladies and it definitely delivers a BIG BANG!! I give this toy 2 THUMBS UP - or 1 Thumb IN!

Mikayla