Official Community Forums Home

Making people feel welcome

• Members

I went to bed the other night and my mind went to dreaming. I'm cleaning the house in my nightgown. My boyfriend came home from work. He's big muscled up construction worker. He had been working on a sidewalk. He was working in with his hardhat one, but the boss decided he could work with his G-string underwear on as it was so hot outside. Before we go further, it's my dream so it's okay for hot men to be working outside with just a g-string and hardhat on. Anyway he came home, he side honey I'm home. I said hey sweetie, what do you want me to do today. I said I'm so tense. I need a blowjob to calm my nerves. I said sure thing baby, so I got on my knees on the kitchen floor and started sucking his sweaty cock and licking those balls. Got there's nothing more hotter than sucking off a hot, sweaty man. He was so worked up. I could tell he was about to pop. He said he needed me to swallow his cum, and I said I wouldn't have it any other way, so he blasted off in my mouth. Then he got through cumming, I sucked on his cock a little more. He was shaking. He let me know I was the best girl he ever had, so he get cleaned up and ate supper. He invited a friend over. His friend was upset. His girlfriend dumped him. He was depressed. After we ate supper, he was still sad. We talked, and I offered to suck his cock. I don't want him to leave sad, and I felt I would be considerate. My man got mad, but I told it would be rude to offer to cheer him up. My boyfriend's buddy had a smile on my face and said he would take me up on the offer. My boyfriend agreed, so I started kissing my man's friend. I was kissing him on the next and then started up buttoning his shirt and then I got down to the paints. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his massive dick. Nine inches easy. He was so happy. He started having fun. Smacking my forehead with his cock and tapping my tongue with my mouth open. He put that thing in my mouth, and I went to town. He was worked up also. He was about to pop and was considerate told me he wasn't going to cum in my mouth. I told him don't be silly erupt down my hatch. He then asked if I would like a facial, and I said hell yes so he blew that load all over my face. The act was turning my boyfriend on to the point where he was banging me from behind while I was sucking his friend. When we got through, out guest had a smile on his face and thanked my for the hospitality. I told him that I was sweet. He left and then me and my boyfriend took a shower and fucked some more. We dried each other off and laid on the bed together. I then woke up to the real world and got ready for work. I was a happy person as my day started. 

• 2 weeks later...

Very hot!!!

• Members
On 5/14/2020 at 5:57 PM, Tyger said:

Very hot!!!

Thank you.