Official Community Forums Home

Older women

hardandhung

• Members

I have found that most of my friends love younger women, I tend to disagree as some of the best sex has been with older women. Sunday morning my girlfriend was up at her mothers place and I was home alone and realized I needed some milk and eggs for breakfast. I showered and got dressed and went to our local grocery store and I seen an older grey haired women wearing her mask(you know this fucking covid19 shit) and even through her mask I could see her smile at me as she said where is your mask, I am not falling for this virus BS I said. She then ripped hers off as if to say fuck it he’s right. Breakfast shopping she asked, yea girlfriend is at her mothers and I fending for myself, she smiled and bluntly said maybe we need to have breakfast together, I said excuse me are you asking me to have breakfast with you, yes and maybe dessert. Love these older women, they don’t fuck around . She was quite attractive for 68 years old, I learned her husband passed away 6 months ago and she wanted some friendship. She couldn’t afford to stay in their home so she sold it and got an apartment in town. Wondering where this would go I said I would love to share breakfast with you, splendid she said with a huge smile. I followed her to her place carried in her groceries and went to work prepping breakfast, she was noticeably absent and when she returned was wearing only her bath robe. She smiled and said hope you don’t mind, I like being comfortable, not at all I said. The front of her robe was loosely tied and revealed she was totally naked underneath. My dick was getting hard wondering how this would all go down. She walked up to me and said do you really want breakfast right now as she reached in to rub my ass. This women was not shy about what she wanted, and she reached for my hand and opened up her robe and guided my fingers into her wet hairy pussy. Fuck it I said to myself, this women wants to fuck, so I fingered her pussy as she pushed closer to me, she grabbed my head and kissed me saying I have something you can eat right now. Turning toward her she reached down and felt my now rock hard cock and undid my jeans, she put her hand down my pants and cradled my balls and said Mmm she said it’s been along time since I felt a dick. I fully opened her robe as she slid my pants down and she got on her knees and fuck she love sucking my cock, I finished getting undressed and we went to her bedroom, we 69 with her on top and her old neglected pussy was wet as hell. She gobbled my dick so good I wondered if that what killed her husband. Her hairy pussy has been neglected long enough and needed a good pounding. She got up and said fuck me with every thing you got, 

She moaned so loud when I buried my dick as deep as it would go saying holy fuck that feels so fucking good, hearing her talk dirty was like throwing gas on a fire. She kept saying fuck it like you own it, I pulled out many times to lick her super wet pussy and she rewarded me with a huge facial squirt, she said fuck I haven’t done that in 30 years, fuck that felt good. Totally into now she took it hard and deep and I said I’m cumming she said cum deep in me honey and she reached down and felt my balls throbbing as I dumped my load into her. Wow she said that was fucking amazing and then a twist she said thank you so much, please come over anytime you want, but I don’t mean to be rude but I need to get to church. Damn I said a church going granny slut I love it.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members
7 hours ago, hardandhung said:

I have found that most of my friends love younger women, I tend to disagree as some of the best sex has been with older women. Sunday morning my girlfriend was up at her mothers place and I was home alone and realized I needed some milk and eggs for breakfast. I showered and got dressed and went to our local grocery store and I seen an older grey haired women wearing her mask(you know this fucking covid19 shit) and even through her mask I could see her smile at me as she said where is your mask, I am not falling for this virus BS I said. She then ripped hers off as if to say fuck it he’s right. Breakfast shopping she asked, yea girlfriend is at her mothers and I fending for myself, she smiled and bluntly said maybe we need to have breakfast together, I said excuse me are you asking me to have breakfast with you, yes and maybe dessert. Love these older women, they don’t fuck around . She was quite attractive for 68 years old, I learned her husband passed away 6 months ago and she wanted some friendship. She couldn’t afford to stay in their home so she sold it and got an apartment in town. Wondering where this would go I said I would love to share breakfast with you, splendid she said with a huge smile. I followed her to her place carried in her groceries and went to work prepping breakfast, she was noticeably absent and when she returned was wearing only her bath robe. She smiled and said hope you don’t mind, I like being comfortable, not at all I said. The front of her robe was loosely tied and revealed she was totally naked underneath. My dick was getting hard wondering how this would all go down. She walked up to me and said do you really want breakfast right now as she reached in to rub my ass. This women was not shy about what she wanted, and she reached for my hand and opened up her robe and guided my fingers into her wet hairy pussy. Fuck it I said to myself, this women wants to fuck, so I fingered her pussy as she pushed closer to me, she grabbed my head and kissed me saying I have something you can eat right now. Turning toward her she reached down and felt my now rock hard cock and undid my jeans, she put her hand down my pants and cradled my balls and said Mmm she said it’s been along time since I felt a dick. I fully opened her robe as she slid my pants down and she got on her knees and fuck she love sucking my cock, I finished getting undressed and we went to her bedroom, we 69 with her on top and her old neglected pussy was wet as hell. She gobbled my dick so good I wondered if that what killed her husband. Her hairy pussy has been neglected long enough and needed a good pounding. She got up and said fuck me with every thing you got, 

She moaned so loud when I buried my dick as deep as it would go saying holy fuck that feels so fucking good, hearing her talk dirty was like throwing gas on a fire. She kept saying fuck it like you own it, I pulled out many times to lick her super wet pussy and she rewarded me with a huge facial squirt, she said fuck I haven’t done that in 30 years, fuck that felt good. Totally into now she took it hard and deep and I said I’m cumming she said cum deep in me honey and she reached down and felt my balls throbbing as I dumped my load into her. Wow she said that was fucking amazing and then a twist she said thank you so much, please come over anytime you want, but I don’t mean to be rude but I need to get to church. Damn I said a church going granny slut I love it.  

Another great story. Wow. That's awesome. 

• Members

Its amazing I was just about to post my story about how I began a long term sexual relationship with my neighbor across the street when I was a kid. You couldn't be more spot on , older women know exactly what they want and don't play head games

• Like 2

• Members

Got to love those church-going Granny's.

• Like 1