Official Community Forums Home

Orgasms

french chick

Orgasms

When you have one (an orgasm) during penetration dose it feel different then when you are masturbating? I have no problem cumming for myself. I can also have them during oral sex. However, when it comes to sex that involves penetration the whole thing is different. I have had a guy ask me once if I had an orgasm cause the bed was very wet and I knew it was from me but I didn’t know what happened. There have been times when I have been very excited and my body would shiver and my knees would go weak. I would feel it all throughout my body: hot and cold and somewhat numb and then a release of the whole feeling all together. Then I would have to go to the girls room because it felt really wet. This has happened on a few occasion on my way to a club or if I was really nervous about seeing a guy. It may have happened in bed but never like when I went out. I have an extremely healthy appetite when it comes to sex. I often prefer penetration to oral, but in the end I’m always left wanting more. Are these orgasms supposed to feel different?

• 5 months later...
  • Members
You feel all orgasms in your brain! Yes, you can have different feeling orgasms, but they can vary from day to day, hour to hour, etc. Where you stimulate yourself, and how can affect how you have the orgasm, but your mental state and ability to relax totally and enjoy it control how they feel.  As for the discharge, this is fluid from a gland in your vagina called the G-spot. Some women are juicier than others, but all have a g-spot, and all can release fluid. It is clear, usually odorless, and tasteless, unlike urine. Other than getting you wet, so you may want a towel around to dry yourself, and your partner, there should be no problem. This is nature's way of seeing that you have extra lubrication during sex, and after your climax, when your vagina can start to dry. The best orgasms are the one that leave your whole body shaking, tingling, and highly sensitive. Then, if your partner merely touches you, you can go back into orgasm again. Isn't it wonderful?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I used to think that all my orgasms had to be vaginal...but now I realize that probably wasn't the case at all. In my later years, I'm finding out that I'm a very physical and sexual person and am enjoying sex now more than ever before. My orgasms usually start like a "erupting" sensation - that builds and builds to a heightened sensation of explotions! Sometimes my entire body shakes, sometimes I think I'm about to pass out - and I'm always extremely sensitive to his touch. He's learned this and believe me - uses it to his advantage, as he can keep having the orgasm - or at least where it's impossible to tell where one ended and another begins. Sure do love it! And yes it surely is wonderful!