Official Community Forums Home

Unususal Thing Happened

• Members

Hello everyone. The most unusual thing happened to me about a week ago, and I was hoping someone might be able to explain what it was.

My s/o and I were making love, well actually we were just getting started.

I was standing in front of him, bent over and he was giving me oral from behind, and putting his fingers in me.

Well I got right to the peak and at that moment, I had some sort of muscle spasm in my hand, and my fingers closed in sort of a lobster claw and stuck that way!

I had to ask him to stop because my hand was completely stuck.

It took about 20 min for it to get back to normal.

My hand wasn't in any weird position and it happened just as I started to orgasm (and a huge one at that)

Has anyone else ever had this happen and what the heck was it?

• Members

Ok, well first let me say that this has not happened to me before, but something similiar has. Once when I was dating my first long-term boyfriend (bondage guy) we were having a long session and in the very beginnig he was using a vibe on me I was just lying there, and when my orgasm hit my leg kind of bent in and I couldn't move it. It was so odd, it was like a cramp, but not. After I could move my leg, we continued and a little later on the same thing happened, same leg. It happened 4 times that night, always when I was having my orgasm.

I think it was a muscle spasm. When you orgasm your muscles go into a sort of contract and release mode. My muscles were reiking havoc on me that night - perhaps that is all it was. After the hormone released so would my legs.

I would keep an eye on it though - there are some disorders that manifest themselves with severe cramping of the hands - so if it happens again, tell your doctor. I wouldn't worry about it now though, sounds like what happened to me!

Mikayla

• Members
Ok, well first let me say that this has not happened to me before, but something similiar has. Once when I was dating my first long-term boyfriend (bondage guy) we were having a long session and in the very beginnig he was using a vibe on me I was just lying there, and when my orgasm hit my leg kind of bent in and I couldn't move it. It was so odd, it was like a cramp, but not. After I could move my leg, we continued and a little later on the same thing happened, same leg. It happened 4 times that night, always when I was having my orgasm.

I think it was a muscle spasm. When you orgasm your muscles go into a sort of contract and release mode. My muscles were reiking havoc on me that night - perhaps that is all it was. After the hormone released so would my legs.

I would keep an eye on it though - there are some disorders that manifest themselves with severe cramping of the hands - so if it happens again, tell your doctor. I wouldn't worry about it now though, sounds like what happened to me!

Mikayla

Thanks Mikayla.

It was just so strange, not painful at all, just....weird.

We were actually laughing about it.

I said "wow, your so good you made my hand freak out!" :lol:

Thanks again.

• Members

Howard I wonder if you could get the same effect on guys. I work with a guy (older Man) that couldn't move his head because he had a bad cramp in his neck. I ask him what happen and he said that when he blew his nuts, which turned out to be a massive orgasm, his neck cramp up. Went for days before he was able to move his head again. I ask him if he blew the end of his dick off if it was that bad. :lol:

Sometimes I get charlie horses in either one or both legs, or one of my feet cramp up. It can be very distracting!! :angry::P