Official Community Forums Home

Exploring sexuality

curiosity 82

• Members

About 6 months ago I told a longtime friend who is gay that I was questioning my sexuality and fantasizing about men. Soon after he and I  began having sex together occasionally. After a few months he told me that he really wants a long term relationship with someone who identifies as being gay. For me it was just casual sex but I understand his perspective. Two weeks ago he introduced me to someone who is bisexual and he and I are seeing each other. So far so good but I still am attracted to women and want to be sure I am doing the right thing. Anyone else been in this situation??

• Like 1

You could be bisexual or pansexual.

Bisexual is when you like men and women. 

Pansexual opens you up to being one that likes someone for who they are personally, not caring how they identify sexually.

Either way, you are free to explore who you are, and what/who you enjoy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 5/27/2020 at 2:40 PM, Tyger said:

You could be bisexual or pansexual.

Bisexual is when you like men and women. 

Pansexual opens you up to being one that likes someone for who they are personally, not caring how they identify sexually.

Either way, you are free to explore who you are, and what/who you enjoy.

I'm interested in more information on "pansexual"

• 3 months later...
On 8/14/2020 at 12:15 PM, curiosity 82 said:

I'm interested in more information on "pansexual"

PANSEXUAL is similar to bisexual. However, with Pansexuals, they love the PERSON and don't care about the gender identification. Whether their significant other identifies as straight, bi, trans, or whatever, it doesn't matter to a pan.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 11/19/2020 at 4:21 PM, Tyger said:

PANSEXUAL is similar to bisexual. However, with Pansexuals, they love the PERSON and don't care about the gender identification. Whether their significant other identifies as straight, bi, trans, or whatever, it doesn't matter to a pan.

I learned a lot right there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

It sounds like the beginning of a grand adventure my friend. You will find yourself in time. Of this I have no doubt. I too was in your boat a long time ago, questioning my sexuality and discovered that despite being sexually attracted to men I preferred women more. That doesn’t mean that I should give up men but rather feel lucky and thankful that I can enjoy the best of both worlds. 

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 1/22/2022 at 12:02 AM, Anyia said:

I learned a lot right there.

Me too. It was less about the gender and more about the person inside. 

• Like 1