Official Community Forums Home

Do you want sex while in an argument?

• Members

I  need some feedback from both men & women on this:

my first wife wouldn’t even think about having sex with me if we were in a disagreement . My current wife tells me we can argue tomorrow, I want your cock tonight. If I’m being honest The sex is different when you’re upset with your mate 😋

Can i get some opinions?

• Members

If it's a heavy enough argument, I am not horny and lose interest, and even trying to fantasize about some hottie to whack off doesn't work that well.

• Members

my husband and I rarely argue. But I can say yep.  It's weird. Seeing his tense face slightly similar to when he cums. I get this huge urge to just pin him down and take what I want.  

Depends on the context of the argument. 

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I dont know why but the hottest sex we have had is after a good argument.  And i wont be in the mood either

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 6/1/2020 at 10:25 AM, BallsDeep said:

I  need some feedback from both men & women on this:

my first wife wouldn’t even think about having sex with me if we were in a disagreement . My current wife tells me we can argue tomorrow, I want your cock tonight. If I’m being honest The sex is different when you’re upset with your mate 😋

Can i get some opinions?

Absolutely have sex while mad at each other. I get super horny if I'm mad at him. 

• Like 2

• Members
10 minutes ago, Sassygirl77 said:

Absolutely have sex while mad at each other. I get super horny if I'm mad at him. 

Ohhhhhh yeah I trust her sweet wet pussy lip's so much harder when we're mad at each other and she's saying don't stop and squirting All over my Cock and ball's mmmmmmm 💦💦💦💦💦

Dewey C and wife Mandy

107752888_MysisterDeweyCumintogether.jpg.d4bbc23219d7227f6bb5475cde7a1467.jpg.33e6328b49e8477f74ce6652f8e7d893.jpg

• Like 1

• Members

Married 3 times, nope no sex during or after an argument! Whoever said you should make up before you go to sleep never met my wife or my ex-wives! My biggest argument with all my wives was about sex or lack there of! Sometimes I wish I was born a woman, with all the dildos and vibrators and other sex toys that are out the last thing I would want in my life was a man, but if I did I'd make darn sure he  didn't go to bed angry! Speaking from experience if I went to bed angry with my ex-wives or my current wife without trying to make up, the next day I totally ignored them! In my current marriage I do all the cooking and we have an argument and she doesn't try to make up, I don't cook at all for her and what I cook does not fit her diet - Oh Well! I'm starting to form a circle of friends when she gets me mad, I can go to one of my friend's house. I now have an office at a hospital I volunteer at and I can go there to calm myself down. When we have an argument that is over something stupid, I tell her to call one of her friends and have a girl's night out to get herself to have some of her own "Me Time!" I even told her when I'm really mad, ( I have ED) she can go out and find herself a guy take him back to his place and  get laid, just came back home with all that pent up anger sexual frustration gone out of her system!

• Sad 1

• Members
16 hours ago, Starving said:

My wife always wants sex after a disagreement. I can’t always perform or get an erection! I guess the argument messes that up! When I can not get one my wife starts getting very rough with my cock and gets mad at me again which don’t help and keeps screaming fuck me, fuck me,She then starts hard stroking and oral action but it don’t always work! Nevertheless I always go down on her and eat her as hard as I can : everywhere on her body and try my best to make her cum! I am always better the next day and I can get erect again!

Erections were not a problem especially with my 1st wife, when she got mad for some reason I always started to get hard and the madder she got the harder I got, which pissed her off even more! At least you could go down on your wife, my exs. didn't want sex and my current wife definitely doesn't  want any kind of sex after we had an argument!