Official Community Forums Home

On The Verge Of An Orgasm

reese

Hi, I got married in June and my husband and I were both virgins untill our wedding night. Our sex is amazing and we have tonnes of fun trying new and different things and I love it, the only thing is that I haven't yet had an orgasm. It is now very normal, almost every time, for me to be right on the verge of having an orgasm during foreplay when my husband is stimulating my clit. I get really hot and flushed and my body begins to shake but then the feeling just passes. I have tried the deep breathing thing that Howard suggested in one of his replies but I am still not getting there. What can my husband and I do together to help me go over that threshold?

Thanks, reese

• Members

Have you read Mikaylas articls on how to have an orgasm? she writes very good stuff...she hits the "spot" so to speak. also have you tried having your husband try doing something else? does he change what he is doing too much? when you are getting close to that big O he should not change what he is doinging. a lot of times if my hubby fingers me right when I am close it sends me over the edge! Another thought have you played solo to find where and how you like to be touched? I think you have to know your body and how you like to be touched before you can tell someone else where and how to touch you. have you tried toys with or with out your hubby? very helpfull and very fun. good luck! hope this helps........

• Members

:) I am going to agree with the other post here. I honestly believe that one you are not relaxing, I think that when you are feeling this you start to stress a little and wonder if it is going to happen or not. My best advice to you is to read the articles that Mikayla has written on this the are wonderful and packed full of information.

Here I a link to it:

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/misc...have_orgasm.htm