Official Community Forums Home

Phone sex

• Members

I just spent 2 hours phone sex and masturbation with a stranger. Anonymous and safe every sex fantasy came pouring out of me. I wanted it dirty and hard and he delivered. My new nipple rings and tongue vibrator sent me into quivering orgasms until I squirted off the bed.. one of my best sexcapades everπŸ˜›πŸ˜‹πŸ”₯πŸ’₯🌊😁

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Good for you pinknwet. Love your screen name. Would love to see your pink and wet

• Members
10 hours ago, Pinknwet said:

I just spent 2 hours phone sex and masturbation with a stranger. Anonymous and safe every sex fantasy came pouring out of me. I wanted it dirty and hard and he delivered. My new nipple rings and tongue vibrator sent me into quivering orgasms until I squirted off the bed.. one of my best sexcapades everπŸ˜›πŸ˜‹πŸ”₯πŸ’₯🌊😁

@PinknwetΒ pink raining here and just dreamed about sexy wet women putting on nipple rings screaming from erotic pain of piercing. Wet pussy was throbbing spewing cum on my face. So crazy so real, woke up hard with my cum all over like a wet dream. Hope this dream cums again,Β  never know wild stuff happens

• Members

welcum pinknwet like you i love masturbating solo and masturbating the wife fingering licking and sucking her clit and pussy lips plus using her new bullet vibe in which she cums really quickly

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2020 at 3:00 AM, Pinknwet said:

Can I have some of that phone sex today... πŸ’‹πŸ‘…πŸ‘…πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’πŸ†

Wish it was me...😘

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve done this twice and it’s the hottest thing! Especially when I use a vibrator and the stranger gets more turned on because he can hear it being used on my clit. Dirty talk and phone sex are two of my favorite things!Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Members
4 hours ago, PrincessT said:

I’ve done this twice and it’s the hottest thing! Especially when I use a vibrator and the stranger gets more turned on because he can hear it being used on my clit. Dirty talk and phone sex are two of my favorite things!Β 

Talk dirty to me sexy lady. deweydwc@yahoo.com

Kneeling_sex_position.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

An old GF and I didn't live close enough to have sex on a nightly basis but took full advantage of the time we had together, but when we were apart we had phone sex more times than I can countΒ  At first it was just talking then I made her copies ofΒ  videos of us having sex whihc really turned her on, sheΒ  said I wish we could do this liveΒ  soΒ brought webcams into play which totally livened things up it was fun for the both of us

• Members

I met this woman a long time ago and we became friends and we exchanged phone numbers before there were cell phones or computer cams.Β  She wasn't a stranger, but she knew how to have great phone sex,Β  just the way she described everything to the last detail made us both masturbate until we had a great orgasms. We finally decided to get together at her place, she would not come to mine, andΒ  it was a disaster.Β  She had a daughter who had gone out and my friend wanted to have sex, after we got started she became worried about her daughter coming home and catching us in bed together. Which of course affected me that I could not perform, so we got dressed and as soon as we got to the living room her teen-aged daughter walked in the door. After a short introduction and some pleasantries, I went home.Β  Once I got home there was a message on the phone to call her and I did, she was apologetic and told me that she was very strict with her daughter about having non-committed sex, and did not want to set a bad example. Another reason why she could not come to my house, let alone spend the night.Β  She told me she was naked in bed, and wanted me to get naked also.Β  So I took my portable phone and stripped as I went to get into bed, and she gave me the hottest phone sex we ever had. The next morning I called the phone company and changed my number, and deleted hers. I enjoyed the phone sex but her double standard was a little unnerving and her phone sex was nothing like it was in real life, she was mostly talk and hardly any action! The things she said on the phone that we would do together never happened at her house, it was just her spreading her legs and me climbing aboard missionary style, no foreplay or anything that she had described to me on the phone. Her sex life was more like a fantasy in her mind because she was totally inhibited, but on the phone and havingΒ  wild sex was fantastic to her, but not for me! You should practice what you preach!

Β 

Β 

• 2 months later...
  • Members
2 hours ago, GirlNerd said:

My favorite thing to do. I usually know the guy but its a old boyfriend from high school. Usually involves a storyline too...Β 

Sounds like a fun time, I think blowing my load while talking to another person would be hot when in the right mood. . . when I'm worked up I want to cum, but yet I also want to hold off as long as possible to make it last.Β Β 

• 7 months later...
  • Members
On 6/4/2020 at 6:58 AM, Rio said:

Good for you pinknwet. Love your screen name. Would love to see your pink and wet

I agree πŸ˜›πŸ’¦

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 6/4/2020 at 2:00 AM, Pinknwet said:

Fuck I'd like to try some phone sex with u sounds like you might could make me nut so hard my cum will hit the ceilingΒ 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 6/4/2020 at 12:00 AM, Pinknwet said:

Would love to play

• Members

There are a number of people on this site who share phone sex. I'm sure someone will reach out to you. Welcome on board.