Official Community Forums Home

Question

Andrew

• Members

I'm just wondering and I wonder if I'm wrong for thinking this, but as anybody ever wanted to get gang banged by four or five super cute guys. I would love nothing more than to be on my knees sucking a group of five of the hottest guys in the world and have them cum all over my face and body. Is this wrong or something I need to try before I die?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

If that's your fantasy then no there's nothing wrong with it. Would u be ok with self and accept the truth should u enjoy sucking dick and your buddies found out? If they try to give u the sex shaming or gay labeling I promise some will can u tell them you enjoy sucking dick whatever they think? If so get on your knees and live your fantasy. Enjoy.

• 2 months later...

Hell yeah I've thought about that!!  That and bring tossed into a sling, like tossed tossed, and a group of guys taking turns on me.  Forced but not forced to take it and I would love if.  So do feel ashamed for that little slut inside you.  Embrace that hooker and let your freak flag fly

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
28 minutes ago, Stoneyboi said:

Hell yeah I've thought about that!!  That and bring tossed into a sling, like tossed tossed, and a group of guys taking turns on me.  Forced but not forced to take it and I would love if.  So do feel ashamed for that little slut inside you.  Embrace that hooker and let your freak flag fly

That sounds like fun. I would join you and take turns in that sling. Let the hard cocks and cum fly. I fantasize about cock all the time. Grab your hips and slide it in.  Pulling you back nice and tight. Feel my balls slap the back of yours. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Members
On 6/11/2020 at 9:15 AM, Andrew said:

I'm just wondering and I wonder if I'm wrong for thinking this, but as anybody ever wanted to get gang banged by four or five super cute guys. I would love nothing more than to be on my knees sucking a group of five of the hottest guys in the world and have them cum all over my face and body. Is this wrong or something I need to try before I die?

I have totally Blake and I absolutely want to be Covered I mean what i don't eat beforehand lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
On 3/2/2022 at 2:23 AM, Excited said:

That sounds like fun. I would join you and take turns in that sling. Let the hard cocks and cum fly. I fantasize about cock all the time. Grab your hips and slide it in.  Pulling you back nice and tight. Feel my balls slap the back of yours. 

Exactly great way to be perfect. 

• Like 1

On 3/2/2022 at 12:23 AM, Excited said:

The Gathering of Ho's and Bro's?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members

Welcome to Stoneyboi. Just read your profile and boy you are one lucky guy. Having your wife peg you. My wife will stick all kinds of other stuff in my butt  but she still will not put a strap on and peg me.

• Like 1