Official Community Forums Home

mutual masturbating

Bigirlhaggen

• Members

how many people have actually watched a family member masturbating and found it exciting

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Members
Just now, Jennifer01 said:

I never have, but I do think it sounds exciting. Whether family member or neighbor or acquaintance. I guess the thought of being able to watch and see exactly what it takes to get someone else off is somehow sexually appealing to me.  I mean, what exactly is he doing, how is he doing it, and what could I do to make him feel the same way.  Wow.

OMG WOW that's what I'm saying

• Members
7 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

I never have, but I do think it sounds exciting. Whether family member or neighbor or acquaintance. I guess the thought of being able to watch and see exactly what it takes to get someone else off is somehow sexually appealing to me.  I mean, what exactly is he doing, how is he doing it, and what could I do to make him feel the same way.  Wow.

I want to use your hands to get me off Jennifer please?? I'll beg you if you want me to please??

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

We have a two headed dildo we use together once in a great while.   It is designed for a woman's solo double penetration , measures about a foot and a half and is tapered.  I use the thicker end in my pussy while he takes the thinner end in his ass. Watching him stroke while having a dildo in his ass is such a turn on. Even more exciting is when we are finished and he licks my pussy cum from the veiny plastic cock we just shared   

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/20/2021 at 8:26 AM, Jennifer01 said:

Completely agree, but I wouldn’t be able to leave it at simply watching… I crave touch and to be touched… 

• Like 2