Official Community Forums Home

Top Cat - Pocket Pal

timidtwo

• Members

SE0450-01main.jpg

Soft, Tight & Firm Masturbator for Men

This product was interesting to me.

It was a bit heavy and cumbersome, it felt awkward as I began to use it. I found this to be both a positive and a negative: For the positive aspect, it made me feel very large in my hand. That was a fascinating sensation! This took an old act and put a new spin on it. In regard to this being a negative aspect, it was almost unnatural and the realism of the act of masturbation was lost by the bulkiness and weight of the product.

Another aspect of this that was definitely not for me, was that I used what seemed to be an incredibly significant amount of lubrication, and it would not maintain a feeling of lubrication that was comfortable. It would get tacky and my skin would stick to the inside, and lose the sensation of thrusting. I am inclined to think that the reason it was difficult for the product to maintain a sense of being lubed is because it was really snug! This too was a mixed aspect for me. The tightness was quite realistic, and very nice. As long as the lubrication level remained high.

Trying to use my imagination, I tried to use it, without holding it in my hand. I did this by sticking it between the mattress and the box spring. To me, this was an outstanding way to use the product. It was not "heavy and cumbersome" as I described above, and it was a little bit less snug, and maintained a good spread of lubrication during use. This was the best way for me to use it.

Therefore, I would have to say that if someone experiments a little bit, and uses their imagination, this is a product that will be a potentially nice way to gain relief on those nights when your significant other is just not available for whatever reason! If one way of using it does not work, be creative, and it might become a pleasant success by utilizing it in another way.

Despite the fact that I was initially disappointed by its functionality by holding it with my hand(s), it has its positives and negatives for me, and I ended up finding a great way to use it.