Official Community Forums Home

Ballsy G-spot Vibe

Mike_d

• Members

Ballsy G-spot vibe

The G-spot vibe that keeps on giving and giving and giving……..

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5100

When I took this toy from the package, I was a bit hesitant. My wife and I had played with G-spot toys before and not had the best of luck. She prefers dual actions for the clitoral stimulation as well as G-spot fun. I wondered if the balls on this fella might give her something that only dual actions have in the past.

Now, this toy is jelly and when I took it out of the package it had the jelly aroma. I washed it with mild antibacterial soap a couple of times and the smell has all but vanished. If you are still hypersensitive to smells, you can always use a flavor or scented lube to mask any lingering smell this toy could have. Sensual Strawberry Astroglide was what we used. Being over 5 inches in length it has more than enough to get to the G-spot. The G-spot is, on average, less than 4 inches inside the vagina. Be creative with the extra, we were!

Now, this toy takes 2 AAA batteries. The power operates using a simple button on the base. No dials to turn or up and down keys, just a push of a button and you will be blasting off into ecstasy. The functions work like this. First time you press the button and click it on, steady vibrations right from the end of the toy. Second click, three long and strong pulses. Third click, three short and fast pulses with about 1 second in between bursts.

After the Astroglide was applied I began to work her clit to get her nice and ready for this toy. I slipped it in and ……… nothing. She said the ribbing on this one was not like the other, but very subtle and kinda pleasant. So I began to move it around and got something, an “oh” but just as fast as it was found, it disappeared. So we kept at it, and finally got the spot. Hit the button again and the long pulses took over. There was enough of the shaft left for us to bend the balls up and rub over her clit and labia, really giving her the one-two combination. It also put the button in position to be used with the thumb, and the vibe could easily be held in place and worked.

This toy worked very well for us and still does on the occasion we pull it out. It’s not as easy as a dual action, but very very focused on the G-spot and any lady who has had a real G-spot orgasm will testify that it is well worth the work.

All in all, a good toy. My two cents, very erotic to use and see the difference between a G-spot orgasm and a clitoral orgasm. This toy can do both and even give a “blended orgasm”. And no, that is not the name of a drink(not that I know of anyway!)

It's a great looking toy! Thanks for the info!!

• Members

Trust me, it was and still is our pleasure!

I am thinking of getting this for a cousin who is a newlywed. It's great for beginners if they are comfortable with toys. In this case, they are, they have a bullet and a vibrating cock ring and want to move on to something a bit more advanced. I think this might be a great addition for them. Simple controls and powerful vibrations are exactly what this toy provides. Enjoy!