Official Community Forums Home

Catergory X

Mike_d

• Members

When one is fun, two is a party. Introducing a toy that will hit all your spots……at the same time!!!!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5104

Category X Vibe system

I was very curious about this kit when I got it in my latest box from Too Timid. I wondered “exactly how much will this do?” Well let me tell you ladies and gents, this toy does much more than a standard bullet ever thought about; because it’s not a standard bullet. First, the hand pack has two ports on the top for both sets of items that come with it. Second, it has eight functions that are independently controlled allowing for a totally customizable experience. Plus eight levels of power, whoa momma! After I did the math, I came up to the conclusion that this toy is capable of 4096 different possibilities. That is more than enough to make your head spin. Third, it comes with a butterfly panty designed with a small penis to hold it in place on the vagina. This is a much, much better design than the older butterflies for finding the right place and holding it.

Now, we played with the butterfly and she really liked it, it got her extremely worked up, but couldn’t quite push her over the edge. So, I had a brain storm and took out the extra long bullet from another toy we use that also fit in a 3/4 inch jack and had two bullets. While I used the bullet on her clit we tried the nipple stimulator. It did well by her but she is not the type for a lot of nipple stimulation anyway and we quickly shifted to the G-spot attachment. With her using the long bullet and I was using the G-spot bullet on her, and with my other hand on the control pack, her body was arching and quaking in orgasm after orgasm.

With so many possibilities, and an extremely well built toy, how can you not love this item? We have used it over and over and over and we can’t name one function that we love more than another. I would say this, even at the price tag of over 70 bucks, is a must have. I have not seen a toy more versatile than this one. It’s portable, light, very handy and packs A LOT OF POWER!!

• Members

Mike, let me ask some questions:

1) If you did not have a partner to assist you with this toy, could one use it alone? Could all the attachments be used at once - with or without help?

2) Are the vibrations in the butterfly strong? You indicate a lot of power, does that mean all the stimulations have good power and vibrations?

3) 4096 possibilities? That seems, well, frankly impossible! Do you think that is misleading people just a bit?

Otherwise, if it does all the things you say, I would say it is worth the pricetag!

Mikayla

• Members

Yes, it could be used alone IF the butterfly is worn(hands free), one hand is using an attachment and the other hand is working the controller.

The butterfly is strong, but my wife loves really strong vibrations. It is powerful and would have gotten her off, but she gets a bit impatient and wanted a bit more "hands on control" of the situation.

I assumed someone would question my math so here is the forumla I used. There are two sides to the hand pack. each side is independent of the other. Each side has 8 levels of power and 8 levels of function/vibration. So the final equasion is 8x8=64. Now since they are indepenent of one another I raised it to the second power or 64x64=4096. I thought about if I should have just mulitiplied 64x2 and gotten 128, but when each is independent and variable, you square it. If I am wrong and the functions are 128, I will gladly change it, but I am pretty sure i did the math correctly. If there is a mathmatition in the house please correct this for me. math was the worst of my subjects!