Official Community Forums Home

Tasting your own pussy juices!

Bemo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I'd like to taste your pussy juice. I'd also like to read more about you on your profile page

• Members

I always taste my pussy juices, if I’m by myself masturbting , I lick the vibrator  first, them stick my fingers in my pussy to get another taste!

my man, he loves when he’s eating my Pusey and I have a major gushing.,,,

his face the whole time buried  nibbling on my clit as he is also slurping as much Pusey juice as he can.,,

• Like 5

• Members
1 hour ago, LuckyLady said:

I always taste my pussy juices,

Well I'm learning to enjoy the practice.  For some reason, slipping a wet finger into my mouth at just the right time makes the flood more intense.  Which is starting to make me wonder if I'm missing out on something limiting myself to only men between the sheets.  

• Like 7

• Members
2 hours ago, Dancer said:

Well I'm learning to enjoy the practice.  For some reason, slipping a wet finger into my mouth at just the right time makes the flood more intense.  Which is starting to make me wonder if I'm missing out on something limiting myself to only men between the sheets.  

You can always ride my face,  cum  then come lick it off me while I fuck you nice

• Like 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Dancer said:

Don't wonder. FInd out! My friend always tasted her own juices and makes sure that I taste it right from the source as well as from her own fingers dipping herself. 

• Members
41 minutes ago, Highroller8 said:

You can always ride my face,  cum  then come lick it off me while I fuck you nice

Asking me to ride a face until I cum is about the most difficult offer for me to refuse OMFG.   By a LONG shot. 😍

• Like 2

• Members

nothing better then tasting my wifes pussy juices i could drink it all day she tastes sooooo good

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/23/2023 at 4:49 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

I love the taste of my pussy. Mmmmm mmmm. I also sniff my panties(if I’m wearing them lol)!. I smell heavenly.🌞

That is incredibly hott.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/25/2020 at 12:14 AM, Bemo said:

We kind of wanted to hear some women on this topic. Come on ladies do you enjoy this taste yourself? Confess we do want to hear.

Absolutely 😋 always lik my fingers clean during & afterwards.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 10/19/2023 at 6:57 AM, Rio said:

Do you like licking your pussy juice off of a hard cock?

Absolutely!

• Like 3