Official Community Forums Home

Tasting your own pussy juices!

Bemo

• Members

Hey do you ladies enjoy it's sticking a finger in your pussy and then tasting it. It's so awesome to watch.

• Like 5

• Members

My wife does this all the time. Besides licking her fingers to taunt me, she’ll dip a couple fingers in her dripping pussy, and then rub her girl cum on her lips and kiss me. Or, maybe my lips and kiss me. Or, she’ll rub it on her nipples, and grab me by the head to lick them clean. When I get that done, she shoves my face down to her pussy. 

Whatever the case, it’s always a prelude to her getting oral!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

We kind of wanted to hear some women on this topic. Come on ladies do you enjoy this taste yourself? Confess we do want to hear.

• Like 2

• Members
On 7/24/2020 at 11:14 PM, Bemo said:

We kind of wanted to hear some women on this topic. Come on ladies do you enjoy this taste yourself? Confess we do want to hear.

My wife told me she loves tasting her pussy & her favorite way is to suck her pussy juice off my cock, but most women won’t admit that here.

• Confused 1

• Members

I imagine it’s like a lot of things, some women do, and some don’t!

my wife does. I found out when I caught her masturbating, and she didn’t see me watching! She had a whole lot of finger licking going on, and it wasn’t to lube up her pussy! I had to ask a lot of questions later, including about all the tasting and licking she did. It was something she said she always did, and since it turned me on, she did it all the time after that! 

Fun for me! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

,True that, but we still want to hear from the women about this,cum on ladies,tickle our fancies, while you're tickling that little man in the boat.

• Members
On Monday, July 27, 2020 at 5:28 PM, Bemo said:

,True that, but we still want to hear from the women about this,cum on ladies,tickle our fancies, while you're tickling that little man in the boat.

My Gf love it when I lick and suck on her hard clit and pussy lip's and let her squirt her hot sweet pussy cum all inside of my mouth then let her drink it all out of my mouth. Makes us both so hot and horny and it is so delicious !!

• Members

Do men at 1961 sorry voice to text. You were born with some of specially nice-looking equipment and it seems to be tidied up quite well thanks for allowing us the inspection but I think we're going to have to num it. Num num num num .

• Thanks 1

• Members

More sex Les drippage

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
41 minutes ago, Bigirlhaggen said:

OMG yes of course you know damn well you boys taste yours as well

Yes I have with sweetened lube takes the bitter taste away, unless you like to drink a lot of Pineapple or Lemon Juice! I'm more into lapping up the sweet juices of the female orgasm, than my own cum!

• Members

Bemo you should read my quote what my ex did to me one time, after we stopped having sex for a long time!

• 2 years later...
  • Members

I love the taste of my pussy. Mmmmm mmmm. I also sniff my panties(if I’m wearing them lol)!. I smell heavenly.🌞

• Like 5

• Members
On 7/15/2020 at 8:45 PM, Bemo said:

Hey do you ladies enjoy it's sticking a finger in your pussy and then tasting it. It's so awesome to watch.

I've done it a couple of times when asked.  Not sure why that turns guys on, but I guess it does.  I enjoy swallowing cum, but watching a guy eat his own does not turn me on.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

my wifes seems to enjoy kissing me when I been down there, we tried out a new rabbit earlier  and I enjoyed sucking the juice off of it, next time I put it to her lips and see what happens. from time to time she lets me have my sperm back after an occassional bj which I like. she dosnt do it often so I started kissing her after eating the cream pie. Only fair we both get to taste it 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...