Official Community Forums Home

Male enhancement pills

• Members

Do male enhancement pills work?

Lots of info on the net about top 3 or top 10 best , but when you read their list they vary from site to site. What’s a guy to believe?

• Members

No experience with them I do exercise doing male keegels and Jelqing techniques seem to work great

• Members
24 minutes ago, Mrlabialuv said:

What are you looking for what are your goals

Would love to add length and girth, basically everything the adds claim on all of the pills. Didn’t want to waste my time on pills if they font work.

• Members

All I’ve heard is pills don’t work but I’ve made decent gains with gentle stretching Jelqing and make keegels how big are you and how big do you want to be 

• Members

7 ish and around 9 would be awesome 

• Members
24 minutes ago, 6981 said:

7 ish and around 9 would be awesome 

Sounds like your above average who’s complaining or is it just you wanting to be bigger

• Members

No complaints just always wanted to be bigger

Most doctors will tell you that the size you have, is the size you will keep for most of your life. The pills in magazines and at the head shops have all sorts of pills that claim to make one bigger. With all of these fake testimonials, but, I have never, in all of my life, heard of any that actually work. 

Now, as far as adding, there are extreme actions you could take like penis implants. 

My first ex husband added a piercing (prince Albert) to his cock to add some fun to our sex life. Which was ok, but, for me, nothing rocket blasting. LO

There are penis pumps that can add a bit of size to your penis temporarily, and most of the good ones really do work, usually adding just a bit of girth, again, temporarily.

• Members

Thanks, pretty much what thought but needed to ask