Official Community Forums Home

Sad Squirter Story

Luvcock

• Members

I am a squirter. Originally I was accused of peeing on my partner. I didn't feel like I peed 🙄...I felt like I came like crazy. I apologized. I was so embarrassed. I would try hard not to get wet and not "pee". I would think a dry pussy was the "tight" pussy everyone talked about. Poor me I wasn't large inside, but I got embarrassingly  wet . Then when I got really excited I "pee'd" till I wanted to cry. Finally I had an experience where I was riding a couple of partners fingers and rubbing my clit on his hand (I know now he was rubbing my g-spot) , turns out he was worried about me peeing on him again. He was watching really closely and he saw the clear fluids squirting and pouring out of my vagina. He got excited and said " you're not peeing!" You are cuming all over my .  Finally freedom from shame. Imagine the times I missed good sex trying not to get so wet!

• Like 7

• Members
1 hour ago, Lov2lick said:

Dont be embarrassed.  Lov it. 

Thanks. It was better when I learned it was " normal" . Still kinda surprises 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Luvcock said:

I am a squirter. Originally I was accused of peeing on my partner. I didn't feel like I peed 🙄...I felt like I came like crazy. I apologized. I was so embarrassed. I would try hard not to get wet and not "pee". I would think a dry pussy was the "tight" pussy everyone talked about. Poor me I wasn't large inside, but I got embarrassingly  wet . Then when I got really excited I "pee'd" till I wanted to cry. Finally I had an experience where I was riding a couple of partners fingers and rubbing my clit on his hand (I know now he was rubbing my g-spot) , turns out he was worried about me peeing on him again. He was watching really closely and he saw the clear fluids squirting and pouring out of my vagina. He got excited and said " you're not peeing!" You are cuming all over my .  Finally freedom from shame. Imagine the times I missed good sex trying not to get so wet!

Thanks for sharing your experience. Exciting. Read your profile and sounds like you're a fun woman. Looking forward to hearing and seeing more of your posts. I also read your interests and I must say I've tried them all. And I have enjoyed everyone.

• Members

Don't be embarrassed or regret the missed opportunities of the past.  Just enjoy the pleasure you have discovered as much as possible now and in the future whether solo or with a partner.  Simply put, you should be cumming and squirting as often as you want.

• Members
12 hours ago, Luvcock said:

U should feel lucky that u squirt...and it sounds like with ease.  Tons of women (me being one) have never experienced it and would luv to...and most men seem to luv it too.  Enjoy it!

• Like 2

• Members
1 minute ago, Cougar76 said:

U should feel lucky that u squirt...and it sounds like with ease.  Tons of women (me being one) have never experienced it and would luv to.  Enjoy it!

I do love it. 😊 Perhaps this is your year. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

My wife was never able to squirt and then before I left on a fishing trip to Alaska I got her a glass dildo. While I was a gone she practiced and when I got back she said she had something to show me. We both got undressed and she put that dildo inside her and squirted. since that time I've been able to make her squirt quite frequently. Keep practicing and I'm sure you'll be able to do it

• Members
6 minutes ago, Rio said:

My wife was never able to squirt and then before I left on a fishing trip to Alaska I got her a glass dildo. While I was a gone she practiced and when I got back she said she had something to show me. We both got undressed and she put that dildo inside her and squirted. since that time I've been able to make her squirt quite frequently. Keep practicing and I'm sure you'll be able to do it

Thanx for the vote of confidence Rio!  Glass dildo huh?  Maybe my next toy purchase!  🤔

• Members
6 minutes ago, Rio said:

I watched that Angie video that recommended the glass dildo so that may be the trick. For me what does it, is when my partner curls a couple fingers and and kinda scissors them back and forth up and on my G spot. I've never managed it by myself. I think my fingers are too short to hit the spot correctly. I ordered some toys to try. 

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Cougar76 said:

U should feel lucky that u squirt...and it sounds like with ease.  Tons of women (me being one) have never experienced it and would luv to...and most men seem to luv it too.  Enjoy it!

Nothing like a hot sex lady squirting her hot sweet pussy cum all over my cock and ball's as we are fucking. CUM WITH ME SEXY LADY OMG MY !!

MandyandDewey together.gif

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Nothing like a hot sex lady squirting her hot sweet pussy cum all over my cock and ball's as we are fucking. CUM WITH ME SEXY LADY OMG MY !!

Or.....having your tongue working over her pussy, and she explodes in your face!

My wife is not a squirter, but is more of a gusher! Sometimes it’s tough not to drown in girl cum! And she can be even more of a gusher, if I’ve unloaded my cum in her before going down on her!

Messy....but hot, horny, and a whole lot of fun! 

• Like 1

• Members
15 minutes ago, DewMan@1961 said:

So what is your lady saying about getting together for some good hot fun with us

We are quite happy with having fun with each other thanks. 

• Like 1

• Members
13 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Damn...so fucking hot.  U can fuck my pussy and fill it with ur load till it drips out of me anytime!

• Like 1

• Members
On Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 12:15 AM, Luvcock said:

I do love it. 😊 Perhaps this is your year. 

9 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Damn you have got me so fucking horny and hard as a rock for you right now sexy lady. Can I see more of your hot wet pussy and sexy body?

I would love to make you scream as you are squirting your hot sweet pussy cum all over my cock and ball's over and over again and again. Cum with me sexy lady Omg yes please

On 7/29/2020 at 2:47 PM, Luvcock said:

Thanks. It was better when I learned it was " normal" . Still kinda surprises 

Would like to watch you do it

• Like 1