Official Community Forums Home

Hot tub orgasm

Rio

• Members

just went down to the hot tub and sitting there the Jets on my lower back and I have Jets on the bottom of the hot tub working on my feet. all of a sudden my mind started working and I wondered how those Jets, instead of on my feet, would feel on my ass. I slowly slid forward and had the Jets hitting on my ass and then I spread my cheeks so they could work my asshole.  Awesome, awesome feeling. It felt like multiple fingers and tongues working my ass all at the same time. Got me hard right away and I kept bobbing up and down. It felt like I was being fucked in the ass and licked by a bunch of tongues. I slid around a little bit more and had the Jets work on my perineum and on my balls. I was getting super hot at this time. I then turned over and had the Jets working on my balls and my cock. I then started moving my hips up and down like I was Facefucking somebody. Before long my cock started throbbing and I began face fucking harder and I had a great orgasm. Looks like hot tubs are good for any muscle. After I finish my glass of wine I might go back for round two

• Like 1