Official Community Forums Home

My husband won’t talk to me

Me and my husband have been married for 12 years but we have been together for 17. He says he doesn’t have any fantasies and doesn’t want to try anything different. I know he’s not cheating or anything like that but I want him to open up to me. There is only a couple things that are off limits and those are things any adult should consider off limits! I have even told him I didn’t care what he wanted he just won’t tell me anything 

• Like 1

• Members

That's difficult. I was married to someone who was almost the same way. Could never express what made her happy, or turned her on. We ended up splitting up. 

I don't wish that on you, or am saying what i did was right. 

I say keep trying your best to get him to engage, and talk to you about what it is he likes, and dislikes. 

Maybe if you let him know what turns you on, he may share a little more, albeit slowly. 🤔

This is something that has been going on for years pretty much our entire relationship. We have good sex life and we do new things and he doesn’t have a any issues with trying different things. He just won’t suggest anything he would like to try. Even new positions. I don’t know if anyone that doesn’t fantasize about things from time to time but he says he doesn’t. He has said he doesn’t for many years. I don’t know if I should actually be concerned about it or not now. 

• 2 months later...

I know this feeling wanting more but she doesn’t , how long are you awake after see goes to sleep because I woke up one night and my wife was on the phone and secretly rubbing herself when she saw me awake she just denied everything it made me feel like I wasn’t what she really wanted come to find out she was seeing someone else but told me I was the only one . She had been lying to me for years.