Official Community Forums Home

A great ending

Rio

• Members

Went out today and play 3 hours of pickleball. When I got back my wife was out of the house so I did a bunch of chores around here. When she got back it was time for dinner and then for me to leave to go play softball. When I got back from softball, before going into the house I jumped into the hot tub. After soaking for a while I went  into the house and to my surprise my wife just got out of the hot tub as well. She was laying in bed totally naked legs apart under the ceiling fan cooling off. Couldn't resist. Layed down in bed, put my face between her legs and started licking and sucking on her clit. Stuck my finger in her pussy and felt around and found that little cushion of a g-spot. Pressed on it while I kept sucking on her clit until she came and squirted on my face. After licking up all her juices I looked at her and she said okay it's now your turn. So I rolled over and she cupped my balls and sucked my cock into her mouth as far as I can go. Didn't take long before I had a great orgasm. When I was finished she just pulled away looked at me smiled and said that was fun. I agree. It was a great way to end the day.

• Like 2