Official Community Forums Home

Addicted To Vibrators

I first started masturbating at thirteen, but made the fatal mistake of only ever using a vibrator. I've never been able to have an orgasm via sex or fingering. The only way I can reach an orgasm is by using a vibrator. Is it possible after 7 years to train my body to orgasm without a toy?

• Members

YES!!!!

I suggest that you read my article on "How To Have An Orgasm" and simply give yourself a chance to get to know your body better! It is TREMENDOUSLY important to know your body and what makes you feel good - both via hands, fingers, tongue and also toys.

Now, I would also say to you, if you have a harder time orgasming (meaning, it takes longer)- because you have been using the toys - don't worry! Sex, foreplay, oral - it is all FUN! So why not enjoy every moment of it that you can!!!!

Good luck, and please post after you have read and applied the techniques in my article. You can get to it via the sex education link above!

Mikayla